Scuba Diving in Malvanfrom
Scuba Diving in Malvan from Bangalore
Malvan on the west coast of Maharashtra offers one of the best experiences of Scuba Diving in India with clear views of corals and aquatic life, and plenty of water sports!
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday TypeBeach Trip, Camping, Scuba Diving, Weekend Trip/Trek
- Activity Level Easy
- Group Size Small Group
Life on this planet started in water.
More than 70% of The Earth is covered with water.
Ever wondered what’s life like underneath?
How colorful, how mesmerizing, how thrilling and how diverse the existence is below the Sea?
It’s a wonderful world best experienced by visiting in person by diving into the Sea with an Oxygen cylinder, accompanied by an expert instructor and with all safety measures called Scuba Diving. Let’s become a cute guest of the underworld, meet and greet our colorful companions of this planet (Fishes and Corals).
The aquatic life, the corals and marine creatures are so captivating that a small amount of time under the Ocean will become your lifetime experience. That’s not it. We will also indulge in thrilling adventure activities like Parasailing, Banana Ride, Sitting Bumper Ride, Sleeping Bumper Ride, Jet Ski Ride (all with life jackets) for a fulfilling weekend trip!
Along with all the above adventures, we will also visit the Sindhudurg Fort built by Shivaji Maharaj, and beach hop along the west coast.
Come, let’s make memories 😉
- Scuba Diving in clear waters of Malvan
- Water Adventure Sports: Parasailing, Banana Ride, Bumper Ride, Jet Ski (all with life jackets)
- Beach hopping
- Sindhudurg Fort exploration
- Comfortable Homestay, travel by AC Semi Sleeper*
Join us on:
Check us out on:
(4.9 ⭐200+ reviews)—– (4.8 ⭐950+ reviews)
- Day 0 Schedule
- Start from Bangalore, overnight journey to Balgaum. Sleep tight.
- Day 1 Schedule
- Switch to our private vehicle at Belgaum, freshen up and have Breakfast at a restaurant (no shower facility at this point).
- Reach Malvan, check into our Homestay by noon, refresh, get set for the Beach day.
- Hit the Beach, enjoy a dip in the Sea, indulge in different adventure activities like Parasailing, Banana Ride, Sitting Bumper Ride, Sleeping Bumper Ride, Jet Ski Ride (all with life jackets) on an adventure filled day.
- Enjoy a peaceful sunset in the evening, reach back our homestay
- Social gathering, chit chat, order food for Dinner
- Good rest for the night
- Day 2 Schedule
- Start the day with Breakfast at 7 AM
- After Scuba Instruction process, head to the boat starting point
- Fill the registration forms, meet Dive Masters, learn underwater etiquette, tips and techniques of diving and underwater survival
- Board our Boat for Scuba Diving that will take us deep into Sea
- Scuba Dive into the Ocean, experience the magnificent underwater world, have light lunch on board. The experience under water is 20 mins like any other place but you will come back from water with unforgettable memories..
- Head back to Malvan beach 11 AM, freshen up and change
- Explore Sindhudurg fort, try local food for Lunch
- Start back towards Belgaum around 3 PM to catch the return Bus to Bangalore at night.
Pick up points, timings:
- 09:30 PM: Kempegowda Bus Terminal Majestic
- 09:45 PM: Yeshwantpur Govardhan Theatre
- 09:50 PM: Peenya
- 09:56 PM : Jalahalli Cross
- Note: Drop points will be the same.
Things to Pack:
- Toiletries, moisturizer, light towel, lip balm, wet wipes, toothbrush, toothpaste,
- A lightweight large Backpack for the trip (no suitcase, no trolley)
- Photo identity proof with address (Aadhar/Passport/Voter ID)
- Cap/Hat (to avoid getting tanned)
- Sunglasses (to keep your eyes fresh)
- Power bank, charger, camera (if you wish to)
- Proper water bottle for your trip.
- Disposable garbage covers (to separate used/unused, dry/wet clothes)
- Your personal medications, if any
- Pair of water wear to take a dip in the Beach
- Carrying a handwash/sanitizer/tissues will help during the trip
- Carry a lil bit of cash for food, shopping and misc. expenses
- Don’t carry expensive items. You are responsible for your own belongings.
What’s next after booking your trip:
- A Whatsapp group will be created for all the registered folks a few hours before the trip.
- You may say hi to other trekkers and get prepared for the trip.
- We will set expectations about the trip, remind you of important Terms & Conditions.
- Mid October to May (winter, summer): The Sea is ripe for Scuba diving. Summers are good for clear views, winters are pleasant to take a dive. Hot sun and pretty Beaches are a great combination for a fantastic weekend.
- June to Oct (monsoon months): Usually in monsoons Scuba Diving is not allowed because of high tides and disturned seas..
- Be patient while others are doing Scuba until you get your turn
- Carry your Pendrive to carry your photos/video on the go
- By any chance Scuba Diving is cancelled at last moment because of Navy or external reasons, only Scuba amount will be refunded
Should I know swimming in order to do Scuba Diving?
- No. Scuba Diving doesn’t need one to know swimming. You will be always accompanied by a professional dive master who will take you under the sea, show things and get you back.
- Travel by AC Semi Sleeper Bus between Bangalore and Belgaum
- Travel by private vehicle (like Toofan, Sumo, Tempo etc) between Belgaum and Malvan
- Stay on sharing basis at a Homestay
- Food: 1 Breakfast, Dinner (Veg)
- Scuba Diving (Instructor, learning session, equipment, boat ride, life jacket)
- Light snacks on Boat
- Small Video and photos of your Scuba
- Adventure sports (Parasailing, Banana Ride, Sitting Bumper, Sleeping Bumper, Jet Ski)
- Sindhudurg fort exploration
- Trip Leader
- A hell lot of entertainment!
- Food other than mentioned above
- Repetition of any activity
- Any misc. Expenses or activities not mentioned in the inclusions above
- No Luxury. We assure awesome memories every trip, but not awesome facilities.
- We provide basic facilities in terms of food, travel, and stay.
- The itinerary is fixed. No special requests to change itinerary/schedule are permitted. Do not give advice(s) to the Organizer.
- Absolutely no littering. We swear to protect our environment.
- No alcohol & smoking during travel, treks, and other outdoor activities. There would be a separate window and space (usually at night) to have these at the campsite/homestay for interested people.
- Cooperate with the organizer(s) in following the schedule set for the day (especially getting up and getting ready in the morning). This will ensure travelers won’t miss out on the real fun part that is traveling.
- Every traveler is responsible for his/her for your own safety. Don’t indulge in any illegal or silly activity that causes harm to you or fellow travelers.
- Do not wander into the forest away from the designated trail for trekkers. There may be snakes, scorpions, and other dangerous animals.
- Unexpected situations: It may happen we do not cover all the places mentioned in the itinerary because of unpredictable reasons like bad weather, landslides, wild animal presence, abrupt blocking of sites by the police/forest department, delay in travel because of an issue with our group itself, traffic conditions, etc. In most cases, if the time permits, the organizer(s) will take travelers to an alternative place. But in some cases, we may have to skip a place altogether.
- The event will stand canceled if less than 8 travelers signed up for the trip/trek
- Travelers are expected to respect each other and help each other. Avoid discussing sensitive matters like sex, politics, and religion/caste/race.
- Using foul or abusive language, eve-teasing, arguing with fellow travelers/organizer(s), and/or involving in the physical assault will not be accepted and will stand a chance of being deserted by the group then and there.
- Every traveler is expected to sign a liability/waiver form given by the organizer(s) after boarding the vehicle. This liability form will discharge Muddie Trails of any unexpected incident like injury/death/theft etc.
- 80% refund if you inform about your cancellation before 48 hours of the event start time.
- No refund within 48 hours of the event start time whatever is the reason (Health, COVID, Accident, Family crisis, Office issue, or anything else).
- No refund if you were not allowed to join the trip while boarding due to COVID symptoms. Refer to this COVID blog for details.
- No refund during/after the event.
- Registration fee or partial payment which is done to book your slot is non-refundable.