Dandeli Water Adventuresfrom
Dandeli Water Adventures
This backpacking trip presents you a weekend brimming with adventure at a town called Dandeli. Indulge in plenty of adrenaline-pumping water sports on the river Kali.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Easy
Group Size Small Group
Hello Adventure seekers!
Dandeli is an ideal weekend getaway in north Karnataka for those who love nature & water activities. The town is surrounded by thick forests and rich vegetation where rare animals and birds roam in deep valleys and hilly terrain. On the banks of the Kali river, Dandeli is truly a fascinating mix of wildlife, scenic beauty, and adventure sports.
Different water adventure sports in Dandeli include Kayaking, Jacuzzi, Boating, Zorbing, Swimming with life jackets, etc. Each activity costs between 100 to 350 INR. A Short White Water Rafting costs approx 600 rupees. We have a window to enjoy whichever watersports you pick.
One would like to enjoy all watersports. Don’t worry about the price of individual activities. Muddie Trails tied up with local and certified adventure sports providers to give the following package at a special discounted price of 750-850/- rupees:
- Short White Water Rafting
- Swimming with life jackets
You may avail of these sports directly by paying cash over there.
Important notes on rafting:
- The status of White Water Rafting – whether it will happen or not – will only be announced by Forest/Dam authorities on Saturday morning.
- No travel company can promise it beforehand 100%.
Join us and #getmuddie!
Highlights of the Dandeli Trip:
- Dandeli Water Sports Package at special discounted price
- Jungle camping
- Beautiful backwaters of Kali river
- Dandeli Eco Park
- Syntheri Rock (Volcanic formation)
- Music & Dance
- Good food
Join us on:
Check us out on:
(4.9 ⭐200+ reviews)—– (4.8 ⭐950+ reviews)
- Start from Bangalore, an overnight journey
- Reach the adventure town of Dandeli, check in to our beautiful jungle campsite, away from the town, with all good facilities like military tents, plenty of clean washrooms, dining area, campfire/music zone.
- Freshen up and fuel up with a really heavy Breakfast
- Drive to the adventure land on the banks of river Kali, indulge in day-long water activities. The special discounted price of water activities is mentioned in the overview of this trip.
- Come back to the campsite for late Lunch
- Head to the scenic setting of Dandeli backwaters, get treated with a beautiful sunset
- Reach back to the camp late evening, freshen up
- Bonfire at night with long conversations. Your trip leader will make you play nice games. You may also chill out and have your me-time.
- We shall play our Music, Sing, and Dance under the open sky
- Well deserved hot Dinner both veg and non-veg
- Rest in your assigned tents.
- Wake up call at 7 AM, freshen up, breakfast.
- Check out of our camp.
- Visit Dandeli Eco Park.
- Have self-sponsored lunch at a local restaurant.
- Head towards the beautiful Syntheri Rocks and explore.
- Start back to Bangalore in the evening
- Dinner on the way at Dhaba
- Reach home early in the morning.
- Tempo or mini-bus depending on final numbers (Non-AC)
- Starting time: Friday night 8 PM
- Ending time: Monday morning around 6 AM
- Pick up spots: Tin Factory, Marathahalli, Domlur, Goraguntepalya
What’s next after booking your trip:
- A Whatsapp group will be created for all the registered folks night before the trip.
- You may say hi to other travelers and get prepared for the trip.
- We will set expectations about the trip, remind you of important Terms & Conditions.
- Feb to May (summer): Best time to visit Dandeli, amazing sunsets. The hot climate throughout the day, the ideal time to play water sports, take a dip in the river/sea. Dandeli always has water as they release dam gates over the weekend.
- Oct to Jan (winter): Pleasant weather during days, slightly humid, peaceful sunsets, good to play in the water. Cold nights will give a good experience of a campfire.
- June to mid-Sept: It’s the rainy season and time to store water in the dam for the entire year. We usually don’t do Dandeli unless we get information that most watersports are happening.
- Stay at a Jungle Camp (3 sharing military tents), clean washrooms
- Food: 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch (Veg), 1 Dinner (Veg & Non Veg)
- Dandeli trip
- Backwaters visit of Kali river for sunset
- Eco Park
- Syntheri Rocks
- Bonfire (if it doesn’t rain)
- Music & Dance under open sky
- Organizer(s) from MT
- A hell lot of entertainment!
- Water activities like River rafting, Jacuzzi, Kayaking etc.
- Lunch, Dinner on Day 2
- Any misc. expenses not mentioned in the inclusions above.
- No Luxury. We assure awesome memories every trip, but not awesome facilities.
- We provide basic facilities in terms of food, travel and stay.
- The itinerary is fixed. No special requests to change itinerary/schedule are permitted. Do not give advice(s) to the Organizer.
- Absolutely no littering. We swear to protect our environment.
- No alcohol & smoking during travel, treks and other outdoor activities. There would be a separate window and space (usually at night) to have these at campsite/homestay for interested people.
- Cooperate with the organizer(s) in following the schedule set for the day (especially getting up and getting ready in the morning). This will ensure travelers won’t miss out on the real fun part that is traveling.
- Every traveler is responsible for his/her for your own safety. Don’t indulge in any illegal or silly activity that causes harm to you or fellow travelers.
- Do not wander into the forest away from the designated trail for trekkers. There may be snakes, scorpions and other dangerous animals.
- Unexpected situations: It may happen we do not cover all the places mentioned in the itinerary because of unpredictable reasons like bad weather, landslides, wild animal presence, abrupt blocking of sites by the police/forest department, delay in travel because of an issue with our group itself, traffic conditions etc. In most cases, if the time permits, the organizer(s) will take travelers to an alternative place. But in some cases, we may have to skip a place altogether.
- The event will stand cancelled if less than 8 travelers signed up for the trip/trek
- Travelers are expected to respect each other and help each other. Avoid discussing sensitive matters like sex, politics and religion/caste/race.
- Using foul or abusive language, eve teasing, arguing with fellow travelers/organizer(s) and/or involving in physical assault will not be accepted and will stand a chance of being deserted by the group then and there.
- Every traveler is expected to sign a liability/waiver form given by the organizer(s) after boarding the vehicle. This liability form will discharge Muddie Trails of any unexpected incident like injury/death/theft etc. Read it here.
- 80% refund if cancellation request is sent before 48 hours of trip start time
- No refund if cancellation request is sent within 48 hours of trip start time, whatever be the reason (health, family, work issues, accident etc.)
- No refund during or after the trip, whatever be the reason
- No refund on the partial payment done to block your seat for the trip
Tin Factory: 8:00 PM
- Madurai Idli shop
- Towards Mariamman Temple side
Marathahalli Bridge: 8:20 PM
- Kalamandir showroom
Domlur: 8:50 PM
- New Shanti Sagar Hotel
Goraguntepalya: 9:45 to 10:10 PM (based on traffic)
- Metro Station Bus Stop
- Toiletries, moisturizer, light towel, lip balm, wet wipes, toothbrush, toothpaste
- A lightweight large Backpack for the trip (no suitcase, no trolley)
- A small backpack for water activities (to carry water bottle, change clothes, towel etc)
- Photo identity proof with address (Aadhar/Passport/Voter ID)
- Poncho or rain proof jacket with a hood (from June to September)
- Shorts, T-shirt for the water sports
- Cap/Hat/Sunscreen (to avoid getting tanned bigtime)
- Sunglasses (to keep your eyes fresh)
- Power bank, charger, camera (if you wish to)
- Proper water bottle for your trip. You may fill at our campsite
- Disposable garbage covers (To separate used/unused, dry/wet clothes)
- Any kind of sandals or shoes are fine as there is no trek
- Your personal medications, if any
- Pair of water wear to take a dip in the river/sea
- Carrying a handwash/sanitizer/tissues will help during the trip
- Carry your jerkin/sweater – it can get cold at night as its close to forest
- Carry a lil bit of cash for Sunday lunch, dinner, and misc. expenses
- Don’t carry expensive items. You are responsible for your own belongings.
Read the detailed Terms and Conditions here.
Got more questions? Check out here!