Kunti Betta Sunrise Trekfrom
Kunti Betta Sunrise Trek
– A night journey and sunrise trek to a beautiful hillock named Kunti Betta near Pandavapura.
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Easy
- Group Size Medium Group
Kunti Betta and Onake Betta, located about 125 Km from Bangalore, is a pretty simple trek but offers exquisite views for the short climb. There is a tinge of mythology that says Pandavas during their period of exile lived here for some time. It’s a typical bouldery hillock that we can find around Bangalore. It’s located in a beautiful setting surrounded by lush green fields, sugar cane plantations, a pretty lake, and a calm atmosphere. It will surely impress people who take little effort by climbing it.
We will start before mid-night from Bengaluru and do an early trek to both the twin hills – Kunti Betta and Onake Betta and enjoy a picturesque sunrise. It’s a lot of fun.
See you on the trek!
Highlights of Kuntibetta Trip:
- Kunti Betta & Onake Betta twin hills trek
- Beautiful Sunrise
Join us on:
Check us out on:
(4.9 ⭐200+ reviews)—– (4.8 ⭐950+ reviews)
Join us on:
- Day 0 Night journey to Kunti Betta
- Start from Bangalore around 11 PM from different pickup points in the city.
- Day 1 Kunti Betta - 2 Hills Trek
- A total journey of 3.5 hours will take us to the base of Kunti betta.
- Grab your snack pack from the Trek Lead and get ready with your torches.
- Start hiking up the first hill around 5 AM, relax at the top before the sunrise. Revel at the golden rays of the Sun.
- Hike up another hill named Onake Betta adjacent to Kunti Betta, enjoy the picturesque setting with the hill and the lake as backdrop.
- The overall trek to both the hills will take 3.5 to 4 hours up and down.
- Trek down to the base, and head to Breakfast place around 10 AM.
- Start back to Bangalore, reach by Lunch time.
- Note: If the group members are interested, we can stop at a restaurant on Mysore-Bangalore highway and have Lunch together.
- Reach home by late afternoon.
- This trip involves basic facilities in terms of food, travel, and stay without any luxury, whatsoever.
- This is a group trip with shared model. It may not suit everyone – especially for those expecting privacy and comfort. It best suits for people who wish to socialize.
- Please do not book this trip if you are not okay with above points.
- Tempo or mini-bus depending on final numbers (Non-AC)
Tin Factory: 11 PM
- Tin Factory Bus Stop
Marathahalli: 11:15 PM
- In front of HP world, opposite Mahindra Showroom
Central Silk Board Bus Stop: 11:35 PM
- Silk Board bus stop
RR Nagar: 12:00 AM
- RR Nagar Metro
Things to carry for Kuntibetta Trek:
- A small backpack for the trek (to carry snack pack, water bottle, etc.)
- Track pants, full sleeve T-shirt for the trek
- Cap/hat (to avoid getting tanned)
- Sunglasses (to keep your eyes fresh)
- Proper water bottle for your trek
- A jacket with a hood
- Good grip shoes or sandals.
What’s next after booking your trip:
- These trips involve traveling with strangers and night stays (If any). Please be mindful that:
- You will need to share your personal information with the team along with a copy of your ID card.
- You will need to share your co-traveler(s) contact details if you have booked more than one seat.
- Vehicle & Trip Leader details will be shared through a Whatsapp group on the trip day.
- Live location of the vehicle will be sent in group once it starts at first point.
- Please save Muddie Trails Whatsapp number 9827032009 to receive above updates.
- June to Sept (monsoon months): Intermittent rains may invite us at the trek. Be a little careful to avoid slippery rocks. Ranganathittu will have plenty of birds in monsoons.
- Oct to Feb (winter, pre-summer): Pleasant, a dry season for the trek. Good time for bird sightings.
- March to May (summer): Since days are hot in summer, we usually change this to Kuntibetta Sunrise trek, we would start in Bangalore around midnight.
- Food: 1 Breakfast, 1 Snack pack
- Kunti Betta, Onake Betta Treks
- Trek Lead(s)
- Any misc. expenses not mentioned in the inclusions above
Terms & Conditions:
- The itinerary is fixed. No special requests to change itinerary/schedule shall be entertained. Do not give advice(s) to the Trip Leader(s) to change the itinerary.
- Cooperate with the organizer(s) in following the schedule set for the day (especially getting up and getting ready in the morning). This will ensure travelers won’t miss out on the real fun part that is traveling.
- Every traveler is responsible for his/her for your own safety. Don’t indulge in any illegal or silly activity that causes harm to you or fellow travelers.
- Do not wander into the forest away from the designated trail for treks. There may be snakes, scorpions, and dangerous animals.
- Unexpected situations: It may happen we do not cover all the places mentioned in the itinerary because of unpredictable reasons like bad weather, landslides, wild animal presence, abrupt blocking of sites by the police/forest department, delay in travel because of an issue with our group itself, traffic conditions, etc. In most cases, if the time permits, the organizer(s) will take travelers to an alternative place. But in some cases, we may have to skip a place altogether.
- Absolutely no littering. We swear to protect our environment.
- No alcohol & smoking during travel, treks, and other outdoor activities. There would be a separate window and space (usually at night) to have these at the campsite/homestay for interested people.
- Travelers are expected to respect each other and help each other. Avoid discussing sensitive matters like sex, politics, and religion/caste/race.
- Using foul or abusive language, eve-teasing, arguing with fellow travelers/organizer(s), and/or involving in the physical assault will not be accepted and will stand a chance of being deserted by the group then and there.
- The event will stand canceled if less than 8 travelers signed up for the trip/trek which will be informed 24 hours before the trip start time.
- Every traveler is expected to sign a liability/waiver form given by the organizer(s) after boarding the vehicle. This liability form will discharge Muddie Trails of any unexpected incident like injury/death/theft etc.
Cancellation by Traveler
- 80% refund/100% postponement if you inform about your cancellation before 48 hours of the event start time. An email has to be sent to email@example.com to raise a cancellation request.
- No refund/postponing is allowed within 48 hours of the event start time whatever is the reason (Health, Accident, Covid, Family crisis, Office issue, or anything else).
- No refund/postponing is allowed for partial payment – booking fee – which is done to book your slot.
- No refund during/after the event.
Cancellation by Muddie Trails
Muddie Trails may decide to cancel the event if there are less than 8 travelers signed up for the trip/trek.
What if we don’t get the minimum number of people for the trip?
We have 2 options in this case:
Option 1: Complete refund.
Option 2: Switch to any other trip of the same weekend or future weekends. The difference amount will be collected from you or paid back according to the new trip cost.
Cancellation due to external factors
Muddie Trails may have to cancel the event in case of external factors that are beyond our control like Natural Disasters, Extreme Weather Conditions, Red Alerts, Political Disturbances, Bandh/Curfews, Local Issues, Road Blocks, Train cancellations, Covid-19 or any other disease outbreaks etc.
In these scenarios:
- No Refund is allowed.
- 100% trip amount can be used for any other new trip of the same weekend or future weekends. The difference amount will be collected from you or paid back according to the new trip cost.
- Once you confirm your participation on the new trip, all the above Cancellation policies will apply for the same.