Gokarna Trip with Murudeshwar, Vibhooti & Nirvanafrom
Gokarna Beach Trip, Nirvana Beach Camping, Vibhooti Falls, Murudeshwar Trip from Hyderabad
The Sun-Kissed Beaches are calling you. Gokarna is a great place for an offbeat beach trip with white sand beaches, pine/coconut trees, Nirvana beach camping, Om Beach, Vibhooti Falls, and the temple town of Murudeshwar.
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Easy
- Group Size Medium Group
Gokarna is easily the most famous destination in Karnataka. There are famous Beaches like Om Beach and Gokarna Beach. The interesting thing is, there are also 5 offbeat beaches that can only be reached by trekking. Is it like hopping from one beach to another? Not so simple! These Beaches are separated by hills covered with forest. One has to climb up the hill, trek through the woods and reach the next beach. Sounds exciting, eh?
We will start our trip by visiting the beautiful Vibhooti Waterfalls of Western Ghats to take a dip under chilling fresh mountain water is simply rejuvenating. This is one of the highlights of the trip. There’s something magical about waterfalls that will refresh your senses and instantly make you happy.
Early evening, we shall give a visit to temple town Murudeshwar which is sitting pretty on the west coast. The Shiva statue, beach and the peaceful sunset are pure bliss.
The next morning, we’ll indulge in an amazing Gokarna beach trek covering 5 stunning beaches. The green sprouting hills with panoramic views, clean white sand beaches, and the river merging into the sea is an experience that will refresh both your mind and soul.
Come, join Muddie Trails on this exciting journey to a wonderful destination that is Gokarna!
Highlights of the Gokarna Trip:
- Gokarna Om Beach
- Half Moon Beach
- Devil’s Hell Beach
- Paradise Beach
- Belekan Beach
- Most beautiful Nirvana Beach Camping
- Campfire & Music under the open sky
- Dip under soul-soothing Vibhooti waterfalls
- Murudeshwar Temple, Beach
- Comfortable Sleeper Travel
- Lots of Entertainment!
- Day 0 Schedule
- Board Train from Hyderabad, an overnight journey to Hubli town of Karnataka.
- Day 1 Vibhooti, Murudeshwar, Nirvana Beach Camp
- Board our private tourist vehicle.
- Head out to take a dip under magnificent Vibhooti waterfalls. There is a change room close to the falls. The ice-cold water will refresh your senses. There is even a natural pool if you know swimming. For non-swimmers, there are lots of rocks to sit on and shallow water overlooking the falls.
- Have a basic lunch at a local restaurant. Note that there are not many options for good food at this remote location.
- Head towards the west coast to our next destination Murudeshwar (2.5 hours of journey).
- Visit Temple, Shiva’s statue, and explore Murudeshwar beach, witness a colorful sunset.
- Reach beautiful Nirvana Beach Campsite (Journey of 1.5 hours).
- The captivating setting of our campsite right next to the beach will excite and thrill you. You will fall in love with the place the moment you see it.
- We will lighten up the bonfire, play music under a starry night.
- You may order dinner, and it will be served close to the tents.
- Social gathering till late night and chill out.
- Take well-deserved rest, good night!
- Day 2 Gokarna Beach Trek
- Wake up to the fresh morning breeze and birds chirping on the private beach
- Hit the beach, take a quick dip in the sea before freshening up (take advantage of having a beach camp)
- Freshen up, have breakfast, check out of the beach camp.
- Go on an amazing Gokarna beach trek covering 5 different beaches that are separated by small hills (Belekan Beach > Paradise Beach > Devil’s Beach > Half Moon Beach > Om Beach).
- Have a quick lunch at a local beach shack and start back towards Hubli town (journey of 3.5 hours).
- Time permits, one can even enjoy few water sports that are usually available during Winter/Summer season.
- Board return Train by 9:00 PM and head back to HYD with beautiful memories
- Day 3 Back to Hyderabad!
- Reach home in the morning.
- Share your beautiful experience of Gokarna beach trip, Vibhooti Falls, Murudeshwar and Nirvana camping with friends and family.
- This trip involves basic facilities in terms of food, travel, and stay without any luxury, whatsoever.
- This is a group trip with shared model. It may not suit everyone – especially for those expecting privacy and comfort. It best suits for people who wish to socialize.
- Please do not book this trip if you are not okay with above points.
- Total slots for the trip: 8 or more
- Stay: Tent accommodation at Nirvana beach with clean washrooms & dining area
- Food: Self-sponsored
Hyderabad to Hubli:
- Sleeper Non AC Train,
- Pick up time: 4 PM, Pick up Locations: Nampally, Begumpet, Lingampalli
- Private tourist vehicle between Hubli and Gokarna (Toofan/Sumo/Tempo or similar)
Hubli to Hyderabad:
- Sleeper Train
- Drop Location: Lingampalli, Begumpet, Nampally railway stations,
- Drop timing: Monday morning around 9 AM
Things to carry:
- Toiletries, moisturizer, light towel, lip balm, wet wipes, toothbrush, toothpaste
- Blanket for your bus/train journey.
- A lightweight large Backpack for the trip (no suitcase, no trolley)
- A small backpack for water activities (to carry a water bottle, change clothes, towel, etc)
- Photo identity proof with address (Aadhar/Passport/Voter ID)
- Poncho or rainproof jacket with a hood (from June to September)
- Shorts, T-shirt for beaches.
- Cap/Hat/Sunscreen (to avoid getting tanned bigtime)
- Sunglasses (to keep your eyes fresh)
- Power bank, charger, camera (if you wish to)
- Proper water bottle for your trip. You may fill at our campsite
- Disposable garbage covers (To separate used/unused, dry/wet clothes)
- Any kind of sandals or shoes is fine for Gokarna Beach Trek.
- Your personal medications, if any
- Carrying a hand wash/sanitizer/tissues will help during the trip
- Carry your jerkin/sweater (for winters)
- Carry enough cash for food and misc. expenses
- Don’t carry expensive items. You are responsible for your own belongings.
What’s next after booking your trip:
- These trips involve traveling with strangers and night stays (If any). Please be mindful that:
- You will need to share your personal information with the team along with a copy of your ID card.
- You will need to share your co-traveler(s) contact details if you have booked more than one seat.
- Vehicle & Trip Leader details will be shared through a Whatsapp group on the trip day.
- Live location of the vehicle will be sent in group once it starts at first point.
- Please save Muddie Trails Whatsapp number 9827032009 to receive above updates.
- Feb to May (summer): Clear views, amazing sunsets. A warm climate throughout the day, an ideal time to take a dip in the sea and go swimming. Vibhooti Waterfalls has enough water to take a refreshing dip.
- June to mid-Oct (monsoon months): It’s a wild and wet season for Gokarna. Trekkers aren’t allowed to enter the Sea because of the high tide. The rains will hit hard. It’s a good time to chill out and enjoy the beauty of the place. Need raincoats for the trek.
- Oct to Jan (winter): Misty weather, peaceful sunsets, pleasant weather during days, cold nights. A good amount of water at Vibhooti waterfalls to play.
- Travel (Hyd to Hyd)
- Bonfire (if it doesn’t rain at that time)
- Visit all the places in Highlights section
- All entry tickets
- Trip Leader
- A hell lot of entertainment!
- Any misc. expenses not mentioned in the inclusions above
- The itinerary is fixed. No special requests to change itinerary/schedule shall be entertained. Do not give advice(s) to the Trip Leader(s) to change the itinerary.
- Cooperate with the organizer(s) in following the schedule set for the day (especially getting up and getting ready in the morning). This will ensure travelers won’t miss out on the real fun part that is traveling.
- Every traveler is responsible for his/her for your own safety. Don’t indulge in any illegal or silly activity that causes harm to you or fellow travelers.
- Do not wander into the forest away from the designated trail for treks. There may be snakes, scorpions, and dangerous animals.
- Unexpected situations: It may happen we do not cover all the places mentioned in the itinerary because of unpredictable reasons like bad weather, landslides, wild animal presence, abrupt blocking of sites by the police/forest department, delay in travel because of an issue with our group itself, traffic conditions, etc. In most cases, if the time permits, the organizer(s) will take travelers to an alternative place. But in some cases, we may have to skip a place altogether.
- Absolutely no littering. We swear to protect our environment.
- No alcohol & smoking during travel, treks, and other outdoor activities. There would be a separate window and space (usually at night) to have these at the campsite/homestay for interested people.
- Travelers are expected to respect each other and help each other. Avoid discussing sensitive matters like sex, politics, and religion/caste/race.
- Using foul or abusive language, eve-teasing, arguing with fellow travelers/organizer(s), and/or involving in the physical assault will not be accepted and will stand a chance of being deserted by the group then and there.
- The event will stand canceled if less than 8 travelers signed up for the trip/trek which will be informed 24 hours before the trip start time.
- Every traveler is expected to sign a liability/waiver form given by the organizer(s) after boarding the vehicle. This liability form will discharge Muddie Trails of any unexpected incident like injury/death/theft etc.
Cancellation by Traveler
- 50% refund shall be done if you inform us about your cancellation before 48 hours of the event start time. An email has to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org to raise a cancellation request.
- No refund/postponing is allowed within 48 hours of the event start time whatever is the reason (Health, Accident, Covid, Family crisis, Office issue, or anything else).
- No refund/postponing is allowed for partial payment – booking fee – which is done to book your slot.
- No refund during/after the event.
Cancellation by Muddie Trails
Muddie Trails may decide to cancel the event if there are less than 8 travelers signed up for the trip/trek.
What if we don’t get the minimum number of people for the trip?
We have 2 options in this case:
Option 1: Complete refund.
Option 2: Switch to any other trip of the same weekend or future weekends. The difference amount will be collected from you or paid back according to the new trip cost.
Cancellation due to external factors
Muddie Trails may have to cancel the event in case of external factors that are beyond our control like Natural Disasters, Extreme Weather Conditions, Red Alerts, Political Disturbances, Bandh/Curfews, Local Issues, Road Blocks, Train cancellations, Covid-19 or any other disease outbreaks etc.
In these scenarios:
- No Refund is allowed.
- 100% trip amount can be used for any other new trip of the same weekend or future weekends. The difference amount will be collected from you or paid back according to the new trip cost.
- Once you confirm your participation on the new trip, all the above Cancellation policies will apply for the same.