Gaming Night & Mafia with Muddie Trailsfrom
Play Mafia and many more games!
– One of its kind event to catch up with fellow travelers in the city and play lots of fun games!
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Challenging
- Group Size Medium Group
All about the Gaming Night & Mafia with Muddie Trails.
It’s time to find more buddies in Namma Bengaluru who have the same passion as yours – Travel!
What’s the plan?
- We will meet, we will greet and get to know each other.
- Play world famous game of trippers and trekkers – MAFIA!
- Play other interesting fun games.
- Increase Instagram followers at the end of event 😉
Who can join?
- Solos, couples, friends etc.
- Introverts, Extroverts, Ambiverts etc.
- Whoever is passionate about gaming meetups!
- Anyone who is sick with online apps (like WhatsApp, Insta etc.) and want to meet real people.
- Anyone who is bored!
Highlights of Travel Talks meetup:
- Meet like minded people
- Play rounds of Mafia game
- Play rounds of other games
Join us on:
Check us out on:
(4.9 ⭐200+ reviews)—– (4.8 ⭐950+ reviews)
Join us on:
The tour package inclusions and exclusions at a glance
What is included in this tour?Items that are included in the cost of tour price.
- Evening time! Aaj Kuch Toofani Karte Hain!
- Meet at the venue with like minded people who are bored to death on a Saturday night.
- Play a round of fun introduction game.
- Get immersed in the most famous travelers game – Mafia – 1 or 2 rounds.
- Time permits, play a round of another interesting board game.
- Exchange Instagram handles if you wish 😉
- An night well spent. Tata bye bye!
Venue for Travel Talks meetup:
- Basavanagudi – Board For Bored cafe
Things to carry :
- Mind and Body
- Too much enthusiasm
- Helmet if you are riding bike (too many Police around)
What’s next after booking your ticket:
- Just turn up (because there is no refund)
Terms & Conditions:
- This is a fun event, but still maintain the decorum of being in a group.
- Be sportive and supportive!
- Taking fun games too seriously is injurious to health.
- No refund in case of a no-show.
- No postponing.
- No choice, but to be present at venue!