Gokarna, Dandeli & Murudeshwar (3D/4N – Long Weekend Special Trip)from
Gokarna Beach Trek, Dandeli, Vibhooti Waterfalls, Murudeshwar Trip from Hyderabad
An adventure filled weekend trip on Gokarna Beaches, Dandeli, Vibhooti Waterfalls, Nirvana Beach and Murudeshwar.
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday TypeWeekend Trip/Trek
- Activity Level Easy to Moderate
- Group Size Medium Group
Hello Adventure seekers!
Presenting 5 in 1 Special Trip to Gokarna, Dandeli, Murudeshwar, Vibhooti and Nirvana for the long weekend.
Dandeli is an ideal weekend getaway in north Karnataka for those who love nature & water activities. The town is surrounded by thick forests and rich vegetation where rare animals and birds roam in deep valleys and hilly terrain. On the banks of Kali river, Dandeli is truly a fascinating mix of wildlife, scenic beauty and adventure sports.
Different water adventure sports in Dandeli include –
✔ White Water Rafting, ✔ Zorbing, ✔ Swimming, ✔ Boating, ✔ Ziplining, ✔ Kayaking
Each activity above costs between 100 to 350 INR. White Water Rafting costs approx. 600 rupees. We have a window to enjoy whichever watersports you wish to do based on their availability at that time. You may avail these sports directly by paying cash over there.
Important notes on rafting:
✔ The status of White Water Rafting – whether it will happen or not – will only be announced by Forest/Dam authorities on Saturday morning.
✔ No travel company can promise it beforehand 100%.
The next day, we will visit magnificent Vibhooti Waterfalls of western ghats to take a dip under chilling fresh mountain water. There’s something magical about waterfalls that will refresh your senses and instantly make you happy. This experience is simply rejuvenating.
We shall give a visit to temple town Murudeshwar which is sitting pretty on the west coast. A beautiful sunset at Murudeshwar beach is icing on the cake.
Gokarna is easily the most famous destination in Karnataka. There are famous Beaches like Om Beach and Kudle Beach. The interesting thing is, there are also 5 offbeat beaches that can only be reached by trek like Paradise Beach and Half Moon Beach.
Is it like hopping from one beach to another? Not so simple! These Beaches are separated by hills covered with forest. One has to climb up the hill, trek through the woods and reach the next beach. A Beach Trek. Sounds exciting, eh?
Come, join Muddie Trails on this exciting journey to Gokarna, Dandeli, Vibhooti, Nirvana and Murudeshwar!
- Gokarna Om Beach, Half Moon Beach, Devil’s Hell Beach, Paradise Beach, Belekan Beach
- Most beautiful Nirvana Beach Camping
- Dandeli Water Sports
- Dandeli Private property Camping
- Dip under soul-soothing Vibhooti waterfalls
- Murudeshwar Temple, Beach
- Campfire & Music under open sky
- Comfortable Sleeper Bus Travel (up and down)
- Lots of Entertainment!
Join us on:
Check us out on:
(4.9 ⭐200+ reviews)—– (4.8 ⭐950+ reviews)
- Day 0 Journey begins!
- Start from Hyderabad at your respective pickup locations in the city.
- Overnight journey to Hubli town of Karnataka.
- Day 1 Dandeli Adventures!
- Board our private tourist vehicle at Hubli.
- Quick freshen up and Breakfast en-route.
- Reach the adventure town of Dandeli, check in to our beautiful campsite away from the town, with all good facilities like military tents, clean washrooms, dining area, campfire/music zone.
- Change to water wear, pack your towel & change pair of clothes.
- Drive to the adventure land on the banks of river Kali, indulge in day-long water activities. Details about cost of water activities is mentioned in the overview of this trip.
- Finish late Lunch at a local restaurant.
- Bonfire at night with long conversations.
- Music & dance with social gathering. Our trip leader will make you play nice games. You may also chill out and have your me-time.
- Well deserved hot Dinner.
- Rest in your assigned tents.
- Day 2 Vibhooti, Murudeshwar, Nirvana Beach Camping
- Wake up to the chirping birds, cold breeze and misty setting of the surrounding forest in Dandeli.
- Freshen up and have nice Breakfast.
- Take those selfies and groupfies at our lovely campsite in the fresh morning light.
- Head out to take a dip under magnificent Vibhooti waterfalls. There is a change room close to the falls. The ice cold water will refresh your senses. There is even a natural pool if you know swimming. For non swimmers, there are lots of rocks to sit on and shallow water overlooking the falls.
- Have basic lunch at a local restaurant. Note that there are not many options for good food at this remote location.
- Drive towards the west coast, reach our next destination Murudeshwar (3 hours of journey from Vibhooti).
- Visit Temple, Shiva’s statue, and explore Murudeshwar beach and enjoy a peaceful sunset.
- By late evening board our vehicle and reach Nirvana Beach Campsite (Journey of 1.5 hours).
- The captivating setting of our campsite right next to the beach will excite and thrill you. You will fall in love with the place the moment you see it.
- We will lighten up the bonfire, play music under a starry night
- You may order dinner, and it will be served on the beach close to the tents
- Social gathering till late night and chill out.
- Take well-deserved rest, good night!
- Day 3 Gokarna Beach Trek
- Wake up to the fresh morning breeze at the Nirvana beach.
- Hit the beach, take a quick dip in the sea.
- Freshen up, have breakfast, check out of the beach camp.
- Go on an amazing Gokarna beach trek covering 5 different beaches that are separated by small hills (Om Beach > Half Moon Beach > Devil’s Beach > Paradise Beach > Belekan Beach).
- Have a quick lunch at a beach shack and start back towards Hubli town (journey of 3.5 hours).
- Board return Bus by 8:30 PM and head back home with beautiful memories
- Day 4 Back home!
- Reach Hyderabad in the morning.
- Share your beautiful experience of Gokarna Beach Trek, Dandeli Adventures, Vibhooti waterfalls, Nirvana Camping and Murudeshwar with friends and family.
- This trip involves basic facilities in terms of food, travel, and stay without any luxury, whatsoever.
- This is a group trip with shared model. It may not suit everyone – especially for those expecting privacy and comfort. It best suits for people who wish to socialize.
- Please do not book this trip if you are not okay with above points.
Hyderabad <> Hubli:
- Sleeper Non AC Bus or AC Semi Sleeper Bus (based on availability)
Note: There are more chances of getting a Sleeper Bus at least 10 days before the trip date.
- Private tourist vehicle within Karnataka (Toofan/Sumo/Tempo or similar).
Dandeli (1 Night):
- Stay at private property (3/4 sharing Tents).
- Each tent has pillow, blanket, and mats with bedsheets. The stay has well-maintained toilets/shower rooms.
- Campfire will be lit up close to tents.
- There are additional fun activities at our camp.
Gokarna (1 Night):
- Stay at Nirvana Beach Camp.
- Tents with 4/5/6/8 sharing.
- The stay also has well maintained common toilets/shower rooms.
- 3 Breakfasts, 1 Dinner (veg & non-veg) are included.
- Food other than this is self sponsored.
- Please check Inclusions, Exclusions of Gokarna Dandeli package below for complete list of things included in your trip cost.
Things to Pack:
- Toiletries, moisturizer, light towel, lip balm, wet wipes, toothbrush, toothpaste
- A lightweight large Backpack for the trip (no suitcase, no trolley)
- A small backpack for water activities (to carry water bottle, change clothes, towel etc)
- Photo identity proof with address (Aadhar/Passport/Voter ID)
- Shorts, T-shirt for the water sports
- Cap/Hat/Sunscreen (to avoid getting tanned bigtime)
- Sunglasses (to keep your eyes fresh)
- Power bank, charger, camera (if you wish to)
- Poncho or rain proof jacket with a hood (based on weather forecast)
- Proper water bottle for your trip. You may fill at our campsite
- Disposable garbage covers (To separate used/unused, dry/wet clothes)
- A good grip sandals or shoes for the beack trek
- Your personal medications, if any
- Pair of water wear to take a dip in the river/sea
- Carrying a handwash/sanitizer/tissues will help during the trip
- Carry your jerkin/sweater – it can get cold at night as its close to forest
- Carry a lil bit of cash for Sunday lunch, dinner and misc. expenses
- Don’t carry expensive items. You are responsible for your own belongings.
What’s next after booking your trip:
👉 Feb to May (summer): Best time to visit Dandeli and Gokarna, amazing sunsets. Hot climate throughout the day, ideal time to play water sports, take dip in the river/sea. Dandeli always has water as they release dam gates over the weekend.
👉 Sept to Jan (winter): Pleasant weather during days, slightly humid, peaceful sunsets, good to play in the water. Cold nights will give a good experience of campfire.
👉 June to mid Sept: It’s the rainy season and time to store water in the dam for the entire year. Trekkers aren’t allowed to enter the Gokarna sea because of the high tide. The rains will hit hard.
- Dandeli 1 Night stay
- Gokarna1 Night stay
- 3 Breakfasts at Dandeli & Gokarna,
- 1 Dinner (Veg & Non Veg) at Dandeli
- Bonfire (if it doesn’t rain)
- Entry tickets & permissions
- Trip Leader
- Visit all the places in the “Highlights” section
- Music, dance, social gathering
- A hell lot of entertainment!
- Water activities like River rafting, Jacuzzi, Kayaking etc. in Dandeli.
- Food other than mentioned above
- Any misc. expenses not mentioned in the inclusions above.
Terms & Conditions:
- The itinerary is fixed. No special requests to change itinerary/schedule shall be entertained. Do not give advice(s) to the Trip Leader(s) to change the itinerary.
- Cooperate with the organizer(s) in following the schedule set for the day (especially getting up and getting ready in the morning). This will ensure travelers won’t miss out on the real fun part that is traveling.
- Every traveler is responsible for his/her for your own safety. Don’t indulge in any illegal or silly activity that causes harm to you or fellow travelers.
- Do not wander into the forest away from the designated trail for treks. There may be snakes, scorpions, and dangerous animals.
- Unexpected situations: It may happen we do not cover all the places mentioned in the itinerary because of unpredictable reasons like bad weather, landslides, wild animal presence, abrupt blocking of sites by the police/forest department, delay in travel because of an issue with our group itself, traffic conditions, etc. In most cases, if the time permits, the organizer(s) will take travelers to an alternative place. But in some cases, we may have to skip a place altogether.
- Absolutely no littering. We swear to protect our environment.
- No alcohol & smoking during travel, treks, and other outdoor activities. There would be a separate window and space (usually at night) to have these at the campsite/homestay for interested people.
- Travelers are expected to respect each other and help each other. Avoid discussing sensitive matters like sex, politics, and religion/caste/race.
- Using foul or abusive language, eve-teasing, arguing with fellow travelers/organizer(s), and/or involving in the physical assault will not be accepted and will stand a chance of being deserted by the group then and there.
- The event will stand canceled if less than 8 travelers signed up for the trip/trek which will be informed 24 hours before the trip start time.
- Every traveler is expected to sign a liability/waiver form given by the organizer(s) after boarding the vehicle. This liability form will discharge Muddie Trails of any unexpected incident like injury/death/theft etc.
Cancellation by Traveler
- 50% refund shall be done if you inform us about your cancellation before 48 hours of the event start time. An email has to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org to raise a cancellation request.
- No refund/postponing is allowed within 48 hours of the event start time whatever is the reason (Health, Accident, Covid, Family crisis, Office issue, or anything else).
- No refund/postponing is allowed for partial payment – booking fee – which is done to book your slot.
- No refund during/after the event.
Cancellation by Muddie Trails
Muddie Trails may decide to cancel the event if there are less than 8 travelers signed up for the trip/trek.
What if we don’t get the minimum number of people for the trip?
We have 2 options in this case:
Option 1: Complete refund.
Option 2: Switch to any other trip of the same weekend or future weekends. The difference amount will be collected from you or paid back according to the new trip cost.
Cancellation due to external factors
Muddie Trails may have to cancel the event in case of external factors that are beyond our control like Natural Disasters, Extreme Weather Conditions, Red Alerts, Political Disturbances, Bandh/Curfews, Local Issues, Road Blocks, Train cancellations, Covid-19 or any other disease outbreaks etc.
In these scenarios:
- No Refund is allowed.
- 100% trip amount can be used for any other new trip of the same weekend or future weekends. The difference amount will be collected from you or paid back according to the new trip cost.
- Once you confirm your participation on the new trip, all the above Cancellation policies will apply for the same.