Dandeli with Gokarna, Vibhooti, Murudeshwar and Nirvana (3 Days) | Hyderabadfrom
Dandeli, Gokarna Beach Trek, Vibhooti Waterfalls, Nirvana Beach, Murudeshwar Trip from Hyderabad
A weekend trip filled with adventure on the waters of the river Kali in Dandeli, Gokarna Beach Trek, Vibhooti Waterfalls, Nirvana Beach Private Camping and Murudeshwar.
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday TypeWeekend Trip/Trek
- Activity Level Easy to Moderate
- Group Size Medium Group
Hello Adventure seekers!
Dandeli is an ideal weekend getaway in north Karnataka for those who love nature & water activities. The town is surrounded by thick forests and rich vegetation where rare animals and birds roam in deep valleys and hilly terrain. On the banks of Kali river, Dandeli is truly a fascinating mix of wildlife, scenic beauty and adventure sports.
Different water adventure sports in Dandeli include Kayaking, Jacuzzi, Boating, Zorbing, Swimming with life jackets etc. Each activity costs between 100 to 350 INR. A Short White Water Rafting costs approx 600 rupees. We have a window to enjoy whichever watersports you pick.
One would like to enjoy all watersports. Don’t worry about the price of individual activities. We have tied up with local and certified adventure sport providers to give following package at a special discounted price of 750/- rupees:
✔ Short White Water Rafting
✔ Zorbing or Swimming
You may avail these sports directly by paying cash over there.
Important notes on rafting:
✔ The status of White Water Rafting – whether it will happen or not – will only be announced by Forest/Dam authorities on Saturday morning.
✔ No travel company can promise it beforehand 100%.
After adventure activities, we will visit beautiful Dandeli backwaters that are famous to enjoy a peaceful sunset.
The next day, we will visit magnificent Vibhooti Waterfalls of western ghats to take a dip under chilling fresh mountain water. There’s something magical about waterfalls that will refresh your senses and instantly make you happy. This experience is simply rejuvenating.
On the same day, we shall give a visit to temple town Murudeshwar which is sitting pretty at the west coast. A beautiful sunset at Murudehwar beach is icing on the cake.
Gokarna is easily the most famous destination in Karnataka. There are famous Beaches like Om Beach and Kudle Beach. The interesting thing is, there are also 5 offbeat beaches that can only be reached by trek like Paradise Beach and Half Moon Beach.
Is it like hopping from one beach to another? Not so simple! These Beaches are separated by hills covered with forest. One has to climb up the hill, trek through the woods and reach the next beach. A Beach Trek. Sounds exciting, eh?
Come, join Muddie Trails on this exciting journey to Gokarna, Dandeli, Vibhooti, Nirvana and Murudeshwar!
- Dandeli Water Sports Package at special discounted price
- Dandeli Private property Camping
- Beautiful backwaters of Kali river
- Gokarna Om Beach
- Half Moon Beach
- Devil’s Hell Beach
- Paradise Beach
- Belekan Beach
- Most beautiful Nirvana Beach Camping
- Campfire & Music under open sky
- Dip under soul-soothing Vibhooti waterfalls
- Murudeshwar Temple, Beach
- Comfortable Sleeper Travel (Train)
- Lots of Entertainment!
Join us on:
Check us out on:
(4.9 ⭐200+ reviews)—– (4.8 ⭐950+ reviews)
- Day 0 Journey begins!
- Start from Hyderabad, board the train at 3:50 PM, overnight journey.
- Day 1 Dandeli Adventures!
- Board our private tourist vehicle at Hubli Railway station
- Have a quick Breakfast on our way
- Reach the adventure town of Dandeli, check in to our beautiful jungle campsite (private property), away from the town, with all good facilities like military tents, plenty of clean washrooms, dining area, campfire/music zone.
- Quick freshen up, change to water wear, pack your towel, change clothes
- Drive to the adventure land on the banks of river Kali, indulge in day-long water activities. The special discounted price of water activities is mentioned in the overview of this trip.
- Come back to campsite for late Lunch
- Head to the scenic setting of Dandeli backwaters, get treated with a beautiful sunset
- Reach back to the camp late evening, freshen up
- Bonfire at night with long conversations. Your trip leader will make you play nice games. You may also chill out and have your me-time.
- We shall play our Music, Sing and Dance under open sky
- Well deserved hot Dinner both veg and non veg
- Rest in your assigned tents.
- Day 2 Vibhooti, Murudeshwar
- Wake up to the chirping birds, cold breeze and misty setting of the surrounding forest
- Freshen up and have nice Breakfast
- Take those selfies and groupfies at our lovely campsite in the fresh morning light (there are many photogenic places in and around campsite)
- Head out to take a dip under magnificent Vibhooti waterfalls. There is a change room close to the falls. The ice cold water will refresh your senses. There is even a natural pool if you know swimming. For non swimmers, there are lots of rocks to sit on and shallow water overlooking the falls.
- Have basic lunch at a local restaurant. Note that there are not many options for good food at this remote location.
- Drive towards the west coast, reach our next destination Murudeshwar (2.5 hours of journey from Vibhooti).
- Visit Temple, Shiva’s statue, and explore Murudeshwar beach and enjoy a peaceful sunset.
- By late evening board our vehicle and reach Nirvana Beach Campsite (Journey of 1.5 hours).
- The captivating setting of our campsite right next to the beach will excite and thrill you. You will fall in love with the place the moment you see it.
- We will lighten up the bonfire, play music under a starry night
- You may order dinner, and it will be served on the beach close to the tents
- Social gathering till late night and chill out.
- Take well-deserved rest, good night!
- Day 3 Gokarna Beach Trek
- Wake up to the fresh morning breeze and birds chirping on the private beach
- Hit the beach, take a quick dip in the sea before freshening up (take advantage of having a beach camp)
- Freshen up, have breakfast, check out of the beach camp.
- Go on an amazing Gokarna beach trek covering 5 different beaches that are separated by small hills (Om Beach > Half Moon Beach > Devil’s Beach > Paradise Beach > Belekan Beach).
- Have a quick lunch at a beach shack and start back towards Hubli town (journey of 4 hours).
- Board return Train by 8:30 PM and head back to HYD with beautiful memories
- Day 4 Back home!
- Reach home in the morning.
- Share your beautiful experience of Gokarna Beach Trek, Dandeli Adventures, Vibhooti waterfalls, Nirvana Camping and Murudeshwar with friends and family.
- This trip involves basic facilities in terms of food, travel, and stay without any luxury, whatsoever.
- This is a group trip with shared model. It may not suit everyone – especially for those expecting privacy and comfort. It best suits for people who wish to socialize.
- Please do not book this trip if you are not okay with above points.
- Total slots for the trip: Usually 8 or more
- Stay: Camping at private properties in Dandeli and Gokarna with clean washrooms, luggage room, restaurant and other facilities.
- Food: 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch (veg), 1 Dinner (veg and non veg) included in Dandeli.
- Rest of the food is self-sponsored (at Gokarna and Vibhooti).
- Trek difficulty level: Easy to Moderate
- Trek distance: 6 Km
Hyderabad to Hubli:
- Sleeper Non AC Train, Pick up time: 4 PM, Pick up Locations: Nampally, Begumpet, Lingampalli
Note: There are more chances of getting a confirmed birth on the train if you book at least 10 days before the trip date. Within 10 days, we may end up in RAC and you may have to pay extra money to TC to get confirmed births.
- Private tourist vehicle between Hubli and Dandeli (Toofan/Sumo/Tempo or similar)
Hubli to Hyderabad:
- Sleeper Train, Drop Location: Lingampalli, Begumpet, Nampally railway stations, Drop timing: Monday morning around 8 AM
Things to Pack:
- Toiletries, moisturizer, light towel, lip balm, wet wipes, toothbrush, toothpaste
- A lightweight large Backpack for the trip (no suitcase, no trolley)
- A small backpack for water activities (to carry water bottle, change clothes, towel etc)
- Photo identity proof with address (Aadhar/Passport/Voter ID)
- Poncho or rain proof jacket with a hood (from June to September)
- Shorts, T-shirt for the water sports
- Cap/Hat/Sunscreen (to avoid getting tanned bigtime)
- Sunglasses (to keep your eyes fresh)
- Power bank, charger, camera (if you wish to)
- Proper water bottle for your trip. You may fill at our campsite
- Disposable garbage covers (To separate used/unused, dry/wet clothes)
- A good grip sandals or shoes for the beack trek
- Your personal medications, if any
- Pair of water wear to take a dip in the river/sea
- Carrying a handwash/sanitizer/tissues will help during the trip
- Carry your jerkin/sweater – it can get cold at night as its close to forest
- Carry a lil bit of cash for Sunday lunch, dinner and misc. expenses
- Don’t carry expensive items. You are responsible for your own belongings.
What’s next after booking your trip:
👉 This is a backpacking trip with physically intense experiences like water adventures, Trekking and Camping. Not for comfort/luxury seekers.
👉 Feb to May (summer): Best time to visit Dandeli and Gokarna, amazing sunsets. Hot climate throughout the day, ideal time to play water sports, take dip in the river/sea. Dandeli always has water as they release dam gates over the weekend.
👉 Sept to Jan (winter): Pleasant weather during days, slightly humid, peaceful sunsets, good to play in the water. Cold nights will give a good experience of campfire.
👉 June to mid Sept: It’s the rainy season and time to store water in the dam for the entire year. Trekkers aren’t allowed to enter the Gokarna sea because of the high tide. The rains will hit hard.
- Travel everywhere (Sleeper Train, Private vehicle)
- 1 Night Dandeli stay (3 sharing tents), Clean washrooms, Dining area, Restaurant
- 1 Night Gokana Nirvana Stay (2 sharing tents), Clean washrooms, Dining area, Restaurant, Luggage Room
- Food: 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch (Veg), 1 Dinner (Veg & Non Veg) in Dandeli
- Visit all the places in the “Highlights” section
- Bonfire (if it doesn’t rain)
- Entry tickets & permissions everywhere
- Music & Dance under open sky
- Trip Leader
- A hell lot of entertainment!
- Water activities like River rafting, Jacuzzi, Kayaking etc. in Dandeli
- Food in Gokarna, and while traveling
- Any misc. expenses not mentioned in the inclusions above.
- The itinerary is fixed. No special requests to change itinerary/schedule shall be entertained. Do not give advice(s) to the Trip Leader(s) to change the itinerary.
- Cooperate with the organizer(s) in following the schedule set for the day (especially getting up and getting ready in the morning). This will ensure travelers won’t miss out on the real fun part that is traveling.
- Every traveler is responsible for his/her for your own safety. Don’t indulge in any illegal or silly activity that causes harm to you or fellow travelers.
- Do not wander into the forest away from the designated trail for treks. There may be snakes, scorpions, and dangerous animals.
- Unexpected situations: It may happen we do not cover all the places mentioned in the itinerary because of unpredictable reasons like bad weather, landslides, wild animal presence, abrupt blocking of sites by the police/forest department, delay in travel because of an issue with our group itself, traffic conditions, etc. In most cases, if the time permits, the organizer(s) will take travelers to an alternative place. But in some cases, we may have to skip a place altogether.
- Absolutely no littering. We swear to protect our environment.
- No alcohol & smoking during travel, treks, and other outdoor activities. There would be a separate window and space (usually at night) to have these at the campsite/homestay for interested people.
- Travelers are expected to respect each other and help each other. Avoid discussing sensitive matters like sex, politics, and religion/caste/race.
- Using foul or abusive language, eve-teasing, arguing with fellow travelers/organizer(s), and/or involving in the physical assault will not be accepted and will stand a chance of being deserted by the group then and there.
- The event will stand canceled if less than 8 travelers signed up for the trip/trek which will be informed 24 hours before the trip start time.
- Every traveler is expected to sign a liability/waiver form given by the organizer(s) after boarding the vehicle. This liability form will discharge Muddie Trails of any unexpected incident like injury/death/theft etc.
Cancellation by Traveler
- 80% refund if you inform about your cancellation before 48 hours of the event start time.
- No refund within 48 hours of the event start time whatever is the reason (Health, Accident, Family crisis, Office issue, or anything else).
- No refund during/after the event.
- Registration fee or partial payment which is done to book your slot is non-refundable.
- No refund if you drop out because of COVID.
- No refund if you are not allowed to join the trip while boarding due to COVID symptoms. Refer to this COVID blog for details.
- No refund if the event is cancelled/postponed because of COVID-induced lockdown/restrictions imposed by the government. In this case, your trip amount shall be used as credit for future trips.
Cancellation by Muddie Trails
Muddie Trails may decide to cancel the event if there are less than 8 travelers signed up for the trip/trek.
What if we don’t get the minimum number of people for the trip?
We have 2 options in this case:
Option 1: Complete refund.
Option 2: Switch to any other trip of the same weekend or future weekends. The difference amount will be collected from you or paid back according to the new trip cost.