Bike Trip to Avani Bettafrom
Bike Ride (Day Trip) to Avani Betta from Bangalore
Muddie Trails in collaboration with Monks On Wheels is presenting a half day Bike Ride to beautiful hill Avani Betta
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Challenging
- Group Size Medium Group
Hello Bike Lovers!
How about a rejuvenating long drive to explore colorful places around Bangalore, to meet new people just like you and have fun with them?
Presenting you the Rider Diaries which is a one-of-a-kind series of one-day motorcycle rides organized on the first Sunday of every month. In these rides, you can look forward to rides to authentic breakfast outlets, historical places, fresh water reservoirs, lush green hills and much more!
One such beautiful rocky hill is Avani Betta located about 100 Km from Bangalore.
So if you have a self drive Bike, wait know more, because we will take care of the rest.
- Day 1 - Sunday A Day Ride to Avani Betta
- 6:00 AM – Meet up, briefing about rules & signals for the ride
- 6:30 AM – Flag off / Departure
- Breakfast en route at famous Mulbagal Dosa
- Continue ride to Avani Betta
- Easy hike to the top of the hill with a lot of chit chat and laughter
- Site seeing, group intro, along with photo shoot.
- Lunch Break (self-sponsored)
- Return ride to Bangalore
- Tea break (if required)
- 7:00 PM – Reach Bangalore
- Own Bikes
- Minimum 150cc bike is needed to participate in this event.
- Breakfast included
- Lunch is self sponsored
Things to carry:
- Driving License, vehicle documents
- A small handbag with your essentials like water bottle
- Sunglasses (to keep your eyes fresh)
- A waterproof jacket (depending on weather forecast)
What’s next after booking your trip:
- A Whatsapp group will be created a day before the trip to coordinate ride
- Ride coordination and safe travel measures.
- First Aid Kit
- Bike Trip Lead(s) from Muddie Trails or Monks On Wheels
- Transportation, Gears, Fuel expenses
- Lunch, Snacks etc.
- Any misc. expenses not mentioned in the inclusions above
Terms & Conditions
- Helmet is Mandatory for both Rider and pillion.
- Riding gear is highly recommended.
- Drink and Drive strictly prohibited.
- All the riders have to stay between the Leader and the Sweeper.
- All riders need to get their valid driving license and vehicle documents.
- Make sure your bike is serviced and in good condition.
- This is a Non-Refundable and Non-Postponable trip.