Bhongir Fort Trek: Rappellingfrom
Bhongir Fort Trek: Rappelling Trip
– A quick fire adventure trip for thrill seekers and trekking lovers at the beautiful fort of Bhongir.
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday TypeDay Trip
- Activity Level Easy
- Group Size Medium Group
Hello Adventure seekers!
If you are a person who loves a bit of adventure, Rappelling will surely thrill you and chill you!
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗥𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴?
The word Rappel means ‘To rope down’. The sport is exactly what it describes, a controlled drop from top of the hill using a rope coiled around the body. Rappelling is one of the most sought out adventure activities. It is completely safe under the guidance of our certified instructors.
𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗼 𝘄𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺 𝗥𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴?
We shall do Rappelling at Bhongir fort which is just 50 Km from Hyderabad. This beautiful fort stands on a monolithic rock/hill at a height of 500 feet. We will do trekking to the fort to see a beautiful sunrise from the top.
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗼?
Bhongir fort offers a breathtaking panoramic view of the surrounding region. Sunrise and Sunset are a bliss! So we will also explore the hill by trekking. It has a Hanuman temple and few ponds at the hilltop.
Night camping with Bonfire!
Yes. If you wish to escape the city and spend a leisurely night, then you should definitely try this. We will serve you good food (both Veg & Non-veg), put bonfire in the chilled night climate, and we can even watch an open air movie together!
Highlights of Bhongir Fort Trek Rappelling Trip:
- 150 feet thrilling Rappelling at Bhongir Fort
- Certified instructors for Rappelling
- Trekking to fort
- Night Camping (2 sharing)
- Delicious food (Veg & Non-veg)
- Open Air Movie
- Beautiful Sunrise from top of the hill
Join us on:
Check us out on:
(4.9 ⭐200+ reviews)—– (4.8 ⭐950+ reviews)
Join us on:
- Day 1 Schedule
- Drive directly to our Bhongir camp by 6 AM. We will share you location on whatsapp after your booking.
- You can now finish your early breakfast at a nearby hotel.
- Meet our expert instructors. They will give you all details about Rappelling.
- Instructors will make you wear rappelling gear like helmet, ropes and supports.
- Indulge in thrilling 300 feet Rappelling one by one from the hill.
- Explore the fort by trekking, take some selfies.
- Explore fort by trekking, take pictures and enjoy the view.
- Start back towards Hyderabad, reach home before Lunch time.
- Starting time: Saturday morning at 5 PM
- Ending time: Sunday noon around 11 AM
Things to carry for trip:
- 2 water bottles (there is no water available on top of fort)
- Good grip shoes.
- Snacks (like biscuits, chips or chocolates)
- Wear loose cotton track pant and t shirt
- Sun glasses, hat/cap (to avoid getting tanned)
- Small back pack to carry your snacks and water
- Masks and Sanitizer.
- Avoid carrying valuables like jewellery.
What’s next after booking your trip:
- A Whatsapp group will be created for all the registered folks a few hours before the trip.
- You may say hi to other trekkers and get prepared for the trip.
- We will set expectations about the trip, remind you of important Terms & Conditions.
- All Rappelling technical gear and equipment
- Rappelling from 300 feet height with expert instructors
- Trip lead to coordinate the trip
- Travel (this is a self-drive trip)
- Any misc. item not mentioned in inclusions list above
- No Luxury. We assure awesome memories every trip, but not awesome facilities.
- We provide basic facilities in terms of food, travel, and stay.
- The itinerary is fixed. No special requests to change itinerary/schedule are permitted. Do not give advice(s) to the Organizer.
- Absolutely no littering. We swear to protect our environment.
- No alcohol & smoking during travel, treks, and other outdoor activities. There would be a separate window and space (usually at night) to have these at the campsite/homestay for interested people.
- Cooperate with the organizer(s) in following the schedule set for the day (especially getting up and getting ready in the morning). This will ensure travelers won’t miss out on the real fun part that is traveling.
- Every traveler is responsible for his/her for your own safety. Don’t indulge in any illegal or silly activity that causes harm to you or fellow travelers.
- Do not wander into the forest away from the designated trail for trekkers. There may be snakes, scorpions, and other dangerous animals.
- Unexpected situations: It may happen we do not cover all the places mentioned in the itinerary because of unpredictable reasons like bad weather, landslides, wild animal presence, abrupt blocking of sites by the police/forest department, delay in travel because of an issue with our group itself, traffic conditions, etc. In most cases, if the time permits, the organizer(s) will take travelers to an alternative place. But in some cases, we may have to skip a place altogether.
- The event will stand canceled if less than 8 travelers signed up for the trip/trek which will be informed 24 hours before the trip start time.
- Travelers are expected to respect each other and help each other. Avoid discussing sensitive matters like sex, politics, and religion/caste/race.
- Using foul or abusive language, eve-teasing, arguing with fellow travelers/organizer(s), and/or involving in the physical assault will not be accepted and will stand a chance of being deserted by the group then and there.
- Every traveler is expected to sign a liability/waiver form given by the organizer(s) after boarding the vehicle. This liability form will discharge Muddie Trails of any unexpected incident like injury/death/theft etc.
Cancellation by Traveler
- 80% refund if you inform about your cancellation before 48 hours of the event start time.
- No refund within 48 hours of the event start time whatever is the reason (Health, Accident, Family crisis, Office issue, or anything else).
- No refund during/after the event.
- Registration fee or partial payment which is done to book your slot is non-refundable.
- No refund if you drop out because of COVID.
- No refund if you are not allowed to join the trip while boarding due to COVID symptoms. Refer to this COVID blog for details.
- No refund if the event is cancelled/postponed because of COVID-induced lockdown/restrictions imposed by the government. In this case, your trip amount shall be used as credit for future trips.