Bhongir Fort: Rappelling and Trekkingfrom
Bhongir Fort Trek: Rappelling Trip
– A quick fire adventure trip for thrill seekers and trekking lovers at the hill fort of Bhongir.
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday TypeDay Trip
- Activity Level Easy
- Group Size Medium Group
Hello Adventure seekers!
If you are a person who loves a bit of adventure, Rappelling will surely thrill you and chill you!
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗥𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴?
The word Rappel means ‘To rope down’. The sport is exactly what it describes, a controlled drop from top of the hill using a rope coiled around the body. Rappelling is one of the most sought out adventure activities. It is completely safe under the guidance of our certified instructors.
𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗼 𝘄𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺 𝗥𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴?
We shall do Rappelling at Bhongir fort which is just 50 Km from Hyderabad. This beautiful fort stands on a monolithic rock/hill at a height of 500 feet. We will do trekking to the fort to see a beautiful sunrise from the top.
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗼?
Bhongir fort offers a breathtaking panoramic view of the surrounding region. Sunrise and Sunset are a bliss! So we will also explore the hill by trekking. It has a Hanuman temple and few ponds at the hilltop.
Highlights of Bhongir Fort Trek Rappelling Trip:
- 300 feet thrilling Rappelling at Bhongir Fort
- Certified instructors for Rappelling
- Trekking to fort
- Day 1 Thrilling Rappelling
- Travelers coming from different areas in Hyderabad may assemble at Uppal X Roads.
- Drive to Bhongir by 6 AM. We will share you location in a whatsapp group.
- You can finish your early breakfast at a nearby hotel.
- Our expert instructors will give you all details about Rappelling.
- Instructors will help you in wearing rappelling gear like helmet, ropes and supports.
- Indulge in thrilling 300 feet Rappelling one by one from the hill.
- Explore fort by trekking, take pictures and enjoy the view.
- Start back towards Hyderabad, reach home before Lunch time.
- This trip involves basic facilities in terms of food, travel, and stay without any luxury, whatsoever.
- This is a group trip with shared model. It may not suit everyone – especially for those expecting privacy and comfort. It best suits for people who wish to socialize.
- Please do not book this trip if you are not okay with above points.
- Starting time: Sunday morning at 5 AM
- Ending time: Sunday noon around 11 AM
Things to carry for trip:
- 2 water bottles (there is no water available on top of fort)
- Good grip shoes.
- Snacks (like biscuits, chips or chocolates)
- Wear loose cotton track pant and t shirt
- Sun glasses, hat/cap (to avoid getting tanned)
- Small back pack to carry your snacks and water
- Masks and Sanitizer.
- Avoid carrying valuables like jewelry.
What’s next after booking your trip:
- A Whatsapp group shall be created on the trip day and Vehicle & Trip Leader details will be shared.
- This trip involves traveling with strangers and night stays (if any). Please be mindful that:
- It is mandatory to share your personal information with the team along with a copy of your government approved ID card.
- You will need to share your co-traveler(s) details if you have booked more than one seat.
- Live location of the vehicle will be sent in the group once it starts at the first point.
- All Rappelling technical gear and equipment
- Rappelling from 300 feet height with expert instructors
- Trip lead to coordinate the trip
- Travel (this is a self-drive trip)
- Any misc. item not mentioned in inclusions list above
- The itinerary is fixed. No special requests to change itinerary/schedule shall be entertained. Do not give advice(s) to the Trip Leader(s) to change the itinerary.
- Cooperate with the organizer(s) in following the schedule set for the day (especially getting up and getting ready in the morning). This will ensure travelers won’t miss out on the real fun part that is traveling.
- Every traveler is responsible for his/her for your own safety. Don’t indulge in any illegal or silly activity that causes harm to you or fellow travelers.
- Do not wander into the forest away from the designated trail for treks. There may be snakes, scorpions, and dangerous animals.
- Unexpected situations: It may happen we do not cover all the places mentioned in the itinerary because of unpredictable reasons like bad weather, landslides, wild animal presence, abrupt blocking of sites by the police/forest department, delay in travel because of an issue with our group itself, traffic conditions, etc. In most cases, if the time permits, the organizer(s) will take travelers to an alternative place. But in some cases, we may have to skip a place altogether.
- Absolutely no littering. We swear to protect our environment.
- No alcohol & smoking during travel, treks, and other outdoor activities. There would be a separate window and space (usually at night) to have these at the campsite/homestay for interested people.
- Travelers are expected to respect each other and help each other. Avoid discussing sensitive matters like sex, politics, and religion/caste/race.
- Using foul or abusive language, eve-teasing, arguing with fellow travelers/organizer(s), and/or involving in the physical assault will not be accepted and will stand a chance of being deserted by the group then and there.
- The event will stand canceled if less than 8 travelers signed up for the trip/trek which will be informed 24 hours before the trip start time.
- Every traveler is expected to sign a liability/waiver form given by the organizer(s) after boarding the vehicle. This liability form will discharge Muddie Trails of any unexpected incident like injury/death/theft etc.
Cancellation by Traveler
- 80% refund/100% postponement if you inform about your cancellation before 48 hours of the event start time. An email has to be sent to email@example.com to raise a cancellation request.
- No refund/postponing is allowed within 48 hours of the event start time whatever is the reason (Health, Accident, Covid, Family crisis, Office issue, or anything else).
- No refund/postponing is allowed for partial payment – booking fee – which is done to book your slot.
- No refund during/after the event.
Cancellation by Muddie Trails
Muddie Trails may decide to cancel the event if there are less than 8 travelers signed up for the trip/trek.
What if we don’t get the minimum number of people for the trip?
We have 2 options in this case:
Option 1: Complete refund.
Option 2: Switch to any other trip of the same weekend or future weekends. The difference amount will be collected from you or paid back according to the new trip cost.
Cancellation due to external factors
Muddie Trails may have to cancel the event in case of external factors that are beyond our control like Natural Disasters, Extreme Weather Conditions, Red Alerts, Political Disturbances, Bandh/Curfews, Local Issues, Road Blocks, Train cancellations, Covid-19 or any other disease outbreaks etc.
In these scenarios:
- No Refund is allowed.
- 100% trip amount can be used for any other new trip of the same weekend or future weekends. The difference amount will be collected from you or paid back according to the new trip cost.
- Once you confirm your participation on the new trip, all the above Cancellation policies will apply for the same.