Scuba Diving Trip to Malvan with Water Sports | Hyderabadfrom
Scuba Diving, Adventure Sports in Malvan from Hyderabad
Malvan on the south western coast of Maharashtra offers a joyful experience of Scuba Diving with clear views of corals and aquatic life along with plenty of water sports!
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday TypeBeach Trip, Camping, Scuba Diving, Weekend Trip/Trek
- Activity Level Easy
- Group Size Small Group
Life on this planet started in water.
More than 70% of The Earth is covered with water.
Ever wondered what’s life like underneath?
How colorful, how mesmerizing, how thrilling and how diverse the existence is below the Sea?
It’s a wonderful world best experienced by visiting in person by diving into the Sea with an Oxygen cylinder, accompanied by an expert instructor, and with all safety measures called Scuba Diving. Let’s become a cute guest of the underworld, meet and greet our colorful companions of this planet (Fishes and Corals).
The aquatic life, the corals, and marine creatures are so captivating that a small amount of time under the Ocean will become one of your lifetime experiences. That’s not it. We will also indulge in thrilling adventure activities like Parasailing, Banana Ride, Sitting Bumper Ride, Sleeping Bumper Ride, Jet Ski Ride (all with life jackets) for a fulfilling weekend trip!
Along with all the above adventures, we will also visit the Sindhudurg Fort built by Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj.
Come, let’s make memories 😉
- Scuba Diving at Malvan
- Water Adventure Sports: Parasailing, Banana Ride, Bumper Ride, Jet Ski (all with life jackets)
- Sindhudurg Fort exploration
- Day 0 Leave Hyderabad!
- Meet the group at Boarding point (MGBS) AND Catch bus for belgaum at 6.30pm
- Day 1 Sea Water Sports
- Switch to our private vehicle at Belgaum.
- It takes less than 5 hours of journey to Malvan homestay with couple of breaks for breakfast and tea.
- Finish Breakfast enroute.
- Reach Malvan, check into our Homestay, freshen up, get set for the Beach day.
- Hit the Beach, enjoy a dip in the Sea, indulge in different adventure activities like Parasailing, Banana Ride, Sitting Bumper Ride, Sleeping Bumper Ride, Jet Ski Ride (all with life jackets) on an adventure filled day.
- Note: Adventure sports at Malvan are usually for limited time. Each activity will last just for 1 to 2 minutes. If you want to repeat any activity or extend the duration, you may directly pay boat captain.
- Enjoy a peaceful sunset in the evening, reach back to homestay.
- Social gathering, chit chat, finish Dinner.
- Take good rest for the night.
> Sometimes we may do Scuba Diving on Day 1 afternoon session instead of Day 2 morning session. In this case, water sports and Sindhudurg fort visit will be on Day 2.
> Our Trip Lead and Dive Master will together take decision on what session to pick.
- Day 2 Schedule
- Start the day with Breakfast at 7 AM
- After Scuba Instruction process, head to the boat starting point
- Fill the registration forms, meet Dive Masters, learn underwater etiquette, tips and techniques of diving and underwater survival. This training will take about an hour.
- Board boat for Scuba Diving that will take us deep into Sea.
- Experience the magnificent underwater world. The actual Scuba Diving under water is around 20 mins, but you will come back from water with unforgettable memories.
- Explore Sindhudurg fort whish is on an Island.
- Reach back to Malvan beach by 12 PM, freshen up and change.
- Try local food for Lunch
- Start back towards Belgaum around 3 PM to catch the return Bus to Hyderabad at night.
- Day 3 Back home!
- Reach home in the morning
- Share your memorable experience of Malvan Scuba Diving with friends and family 😉
- Reach home in the morning
- This trip involves basic facilities in terms of food, travel, and stay without any luxury, whatsoever.
- This is a group trip with shared model. It may not suit everyone – especially for those expecting privacy and comfort. It best suits for people who wish to socialize.
- Please do not book this trip if you are not okay with above points.
- Hyderabad to Belgaum:
AC Semi Sleeper
Non AC Sleeper Bus
- Belgaum to Malvan: Private tourist vehicle like Toofan, Sumo, Tavera or similar
Pick up points, timings:
- 9 PM: Mahatma Gandhi Bus Stand (MGBS)
- Note: Drop point is same.
- Guest house in Malvan.
- Separate rooms for men & women, with beds, mattress placed on floor.
- Clean washrooms & hot water for shower.
- Meals are self-sponsored as Malvan has unique cuisine and there are many restaurants around our stay.
- Please check Inclusions, Exclusions section for complete list of things that are part of trip.
Things to Pack:
- Toiletries, moisturizer, light towel, lip balm, wet wipes, toothbrush, toothpaste,
- A lightweight large Backpack for the trip (no suitcase, no trolley)
- Photo identity proof with address (Aadhar/Passport/Voter ID)
- Cap/Hat (to avoid getting tanned)
- Sunglasses (to keep your eyes fresh)
- Power bank, charger, camera (if you wish to)
- Proper water bottle for your trip.
- Disposable garbage covers (to separate used/unused, dry/wet clothes)
- Your personal medications, if any
- Pair of water wear to take a dip in the Beach
- Carrying a handwash/sanitizer/tissues will help during the trip
- Carry a lil bit of cash for food, shopping and misc. expenses
- Don’t carry expensive items. You are responsible for your own belongings.
What’s next after booking your trip:
- A Whatsapp group shall be created on the trip day and Vehicle & Trip Leader details will be shared.
- This trip involves traveling with strangers and night stays (if any). Please be mindful that:
- It is mandatory to share your personal information with the team along with a copy of your government approved ID card.
- You will need to share your co-traveler(s) details if you have booked more than one seat.
- Live location of the vehicle will be sent in the group once it starts at the first point.
- Mid October to May (winter, summer): The Sea is ripe for Scuba diving. Summers are good for clear views, winters are pleasant to take a dive. Hot sun and pretty Beaches are a great combination for a fantastic weekend.
- June to Oct (monsoon months): Usually in monsoons Scuba Diving is not allowed because of high tides and disturned seas..
- Be patient while others are doing Scuba until you get your turn
- Carry your Pendrive to carry your photos/video on the go
- By any chance Scuba Diving is cancelled at last moment because of Navy or external reasons, only Scuba amount will be refunded
Should I know swimming in order to do Scuba Diving?
- No. Scuba Diving doesn’t need one to know swimming. You will be always accompanied by a professional dive master who will take you under the sea, show things and get you back.
- Stay on sharing basis
- Scuba Diving (Instructor, learning session, equipment, boat ride, life jacket, actual dive of 20 minutes under water)
- Video and Photos of your Scuba adventure!
- 4 to 5 Adventure sports (Parasailing, Banana Ride, Sitting Bumper, Sleeping Bumper / Jet Ski – each 1 to 2 minutes)
- Sindhudurg fort exploration
- Trip Leader
- A hell lot of entertainment!
- Repetition or extension of time for any water sport / activity.
- Any misc. expenses not mentioned in the inclusions above.
- The itinerary is fixed. No special requests to change itinerary/schedule shall be entertained. Do not give advice(s) to the Trip Leader(s) to change the itinerary.
- Cooperate with the organizer(s) in following the schedule set for the day (especially getting up and getting ready in the morning). This will ensure travelers won’t miss out on the real fun part that is traveling.
- Every traveler is responsible for his/her for your own safety. Don’t indulge in any illegal or silly activity that causes harm to you or fellow travelers.
- Do not wander into the forest away from the designated trail for treks. There may be snakes, scorpions, and dangerous animals.
- Unexpected situations: It may happen we do not cover all the places mentioned in the itinerary because of unpredictable reasons like bad weather, landslides, wild animal presence, abrupt blocking of sites by the police/forest department, delay in travel because of an issue with our group itself, traffic conditions, etc. In most cases, if the time permits, the organizer(s) will take travelers to an alternative place. But in some cases, we may have to skip a place altogether.
- Absolutely no littering. We swear to protect our environment.
- No alcohol & smoking during travel, treks, and other outdoor activities. There would be a separate window and space (usually at night) to have these at the campsite/homestay for interested people.
- Travelers are expected to respect each other and help each other. Avoid discussing sensitive matters like sex, politics, and religion/caste/race.
- Using foul or abusive language, eve-teasing, arguing with fellow travelers/organizer(s), and/or involving in the physical assault will not be accepted and will stand a chance of being deserted by the group then and there.
- The event will stand canceled if less than 8 travelers signed up for the trip/trek which will be informed 24 hours before the trip start time.
- Every traveler is expected to sign a liability/waiver form given by the organizer(s) after boarding the vehicle. This liability form will discharge Muddie Trails of any unexpected incident like injury/death/theft etc.
Cancellation by Traveler
- 50% refund shall be done if you inform us about your cancellation before 48 hours of the event start time. An email has to be sent to email@example.com to raise a cancellation request.
- No refund/postponing is allowed within 48 hours of the event start time whatever is the reason (Health, Accident, Covid, Family crisis, Office issue, or anything else).
- No refund/postponing is allowed for partial payment – booking fee – which is done to book your slot.
- No refund during/after the event.
Cancellation by Muddie Trails
Muddie Trails may decide to cancel the event if there are less than 8 travelers signed up for the trip/trek.
What if we don’t get the minimum number of people for the trip?
We have 2 options in this case:
Option 1: Complete refund.
Option 2: Switch to any other trip of the same weekend or future weekends. The difference amount will be collected from you or paid back according to the new trip cost.
Cancellation due to external factors
Muddie Trails may have to cancel the event in case of external factors that are beyond our control like Natural Disasters, Extreme Weather Conditions, Red Alerts, Political Disturbances, Bandh/Curfews, Local Issues, Road Blocks, Train cancellations, Covid-19 or any other disease outbreaks etc.
In these scenarios:
- No Refund is allowed.
- 100% trip amount can be used for any other new trip of the same weekend or future weekends. The difference amount will be collected from you or paid back according to the new trip cost.
- Once you confirm your participation on the new trip, all the above Cancellation policies will apply for the same.