Kaziranga National Park Safari (2D/2N)from
Kaziranga National Park Trip from Guwahati with Jeep & Elephant Safari
– A trip to the home of one Horned Rhino’s, numerous Elephants, migratory Birds, Deer, Tigers and what not!
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Leisurely
- Group Size Medium Group
From Elephant safari to witnessing the one-horned rhinos, Kaziranga National Park offers arguably the best safari in India. One can indulge in two kinds of safaris – Elephant and Jeep. Elephant safari, that needs one to book well ahead in advance, starts usually early in the morning and is shorter in duration but one gets to experience of riding an elephant. Jeep safari offers the benefit of covering a vast expanse in a short span of time.
The national park is open from November through out the winter & good part of summer. It is closed with the onset of monsoons in North East – usually by mid March.
The rhinos, the elephants and the migratory birds simply make it an outstanding experience. It’s a place worth ticking off the bucket list.
- Day 0 Night stay in Guwahati
- For people arriving a night earlier, we will arrange an overnight stay in Guwahati city backpackers guest house.
- Day 1 Journey to Kaziranga, Tea Estate Camping
- Start from Guwahati in the morning around 9 AM.
- A journey of 4 hours covering 200+ kilometers to Kaziranga with a Lunch break at a restaurant.
- Check into beautiful Kaziranga Tea Estate camp around late afternoon.
- Go on a nature walk around the estate, take loads of pictures and enjoy a peaceful sunset.
- Bonfire with music and social gathering.
- Hot Dinner (as per your pre-order) and wrap up around 10 PM, have a tight sleep inside the cozy tents.
- Day 2 Elephant, Jeep Safari & Return to Guwahati
- The day starts really early at Kaziranga around 4 AM. Get ready for Elephant safari that has 2 slots – 5 AM slot and 6 AM slot. Based on our booking, one of the slots will be assigned to us.
- Head back to the camp, refresh and have Breakfast.
- Gear up for Jeep safari that covers quite a distance and goes for more than an hour.
- Rhino sighting is quite common as Kaziranga is home to worlds largest population of one-horned Rhinos. Same is the scenario with Elephants, Wild Buffalo, Deer and different species of migratory birds. But sighting a Tiger is very rare. One needs to be lucky.
- Pack your bags, check out of homestay and return journey to Guwahati with a Lunch break.
- Drop at Airport by 6 PM. You are safe to book flights starting 8:30 PM or later.
- This trip involves basic facilities in terms of food, travel, and stay without any luxury, whatsoever.
- This is a group trip with shared model. It may not suit everyone – especially for those expecting privacy and comfort. It best suits for people who wish to socialize.
- Please do not book this trip if you are not okay with above points.
- Hatchback / Sedan / SUV / Tempo depending on number of people and the availability.
- Guwahati city – 1 Night stay at Backpackers Guesthouse.
- Kaziranga – 1 Night stay at our Tea Estate Camp.
- Tents with comfortable mattress, pillow & blankets.
- Common washrooms.
- Charging point is available at nearby estate home.
- No hot water facility at the camp.
- Bonfire in the night at Kaziranga camp along with music.
- 1 Breakfast at the Kaziranga camp is included.
- Lunch/Dinner are self sponsored.
- Elephant Safari 5/6 AM slots based on availability
- Note: It is recommended to book well in advance as there are limited Elephants. If you are booking close to the trip dates, then we cannot guarantee you Elephant safari.
- In case Elephant safari is cancelled for any reason, 1000 INR is reimbursed by authorities.
- Jeep Safari after 9 AM.
- Guwahati Guest house: 9 AM
- Khanapara Flyover: 9:30 AM
- Khanapara Flyover
- Guwahati Airport
- Minimum numbers required for the trip is 3
- Contact Muddie Trails on 9827032009 before booking to check availability of seats for the trip as well as Elephant safari.
- Note: This trip does not involve a Trip Leader.
- Travel (Guwahati to Guwahati)
- 1 Night stay at Guwahati
- 1 Night stay at Kaziranga (Tents stay on 2/3 sharing basis at a Tea estate camp)
- Food: 1 Breakfast (Veg)
- Bonfire (weather permits)
- Elephant Safari
- Jeep Safari
- Food other than Breakfast
- Any misc. expenses not mentioned in the inclusions above
Terms and Conditions
- Every traveler is responsible for his/her for your own safety. Don’t indulge in any illegal or silly activity that causes harm to you or fellow travelers.
- No alcohol & smoking during the journey. However, you can consume limited alcohol at the camp without causing inconvenience to others.
- Travelers are expected to respect each other and help each other. Avoid discussing sensitive matters like sex, politics, and religion/caste/race.
- Using foul or abusive language, eve-teasing, arguing with fellow travelers/driver, and/or involving in the physical assault will not be accepted and will stand a chance of being deserted by the group then and there.
- The event will stand canceled if less than 4 travelers signed up for the trip which will be informed 24 hours before the trip start time.
- 50% refund if you inform about your cancellation before 10 days of the event.
- No refund/postponing is allowed within 10 days of the event whatever is the reason (Health, Accident, Covid, Family crisis, Office issue, or anything else).
- No refund/postponing is allowed for partial payment – booking fee – which is done to book your slot.
- No refund during/after the event.