Bhongir Fort Camping with Rappelling and Trekkingfrom
Bhongir Fort Trip: Trekking, Camping and Rappelling Adventure
– A quick fire adventure trip for thrill seekers and Camping cum Trekking lovers at the beautiful fort of Bhongir.
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday TypeAdventure, Camping
- Activity Level Easy
- Group Size Medium Group
Hello Adventure seekers!
If you are a person who loves a bit of adventure, Rappelling will surely thrill you and chill you!
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗥𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴?
The word Rappel means ‘To rope down’. The sport is exactly what it describes, a controlled drop from top of the hill using a rope coiled around the body. Rappelling is one of the most sought out adventure activities. It is completely safe under the guidance of our certified instructors.
𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗼 𝘄𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺 𝗥𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴?
We shall do Rappelling at Bhongir fort which is just 50 Km from Hyderabad. This beautiful fort stands on a monolithic rock/hill at a height of 500 feet. We will do trekking to the fort to see a beautiful sunrise from the top.
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗼?
Bhongir fort offers a breathtaking panoramic view of the surrounding region. Sunrise and Sunset are a bliss! So we will also explore the hill by trekking. It has a Hanuman temple and few ponds at the hilltop.
Night camping with Bonfire!
Yes. If you wish to escape the city and spend a leisurely night, then you should definitely try this. We will serve you good food (both Veg & Non-veg), put bonfire in the chilled night climate, and we can even watch an open air movie together!
Highlights of Bhongir Fort Trek: Camping with Rappelling Trip:
- 150 feet thrilling Rappelling at Bhongir Fort
- Certified instructors for Rappelling
- Trekking to fort
- Night Camping (2 sharing tents)
- Delicious food
- Open Air Movie
- Beautiful Sunset from top of the hill
Join us on:
Check us out on:
(4.9 ⭐200+ reviews)—– (4.8 ⭐950+ reviews)
Join us on:
- Day 1 Camping, Movie Night
- Everyone in the group shall meetup at Uppal X Road near Police Station around 5 PM in the evening. Start driving towards Bhongir fort before Sunset.
- Note: You can also drive directly to our Bhongir campsite. We will share you location in the Whatsapp group.
- Around 6 to 6:30 PM, our Trip-Lead will do a small introduction between people.
- Trip-Lead will assign tents. You can put your bags inside.
- Tea with Snacks.
- Open air movie: We have a screen with projector. Trip-Lead will play a thrilling movie. Wrap yourself with sleeping bags and enjoy the fun.
- 10 PM: Dinner time!
- You can chit chat, play games or watch another movie until mid-night.
- Rest in the tents.
- Day 2 Rappelling, Trekking
- Wake up call around 5 AM
- Quick freshen up and start trekking towards Bhongir Fort to capture Sunrise
- Explore view points, take nice selfies.
- Hike down to Rappelling area.
- Meet our expert instructors. They will give you all details about Rappelling. Instructors will make you wear rappelling gear like helmet, ropes and supports.
- Indulge in thrilling 150 feet Rappelling one by one from the hill.
- Have breakfast around 9 AM
- Say Bye to new friends and drive back towards Hyderabad
- This trip involves basic facilities in terms of food, travel, and stay without any luxury, whatsoever.
- This is a group trip with shared model. It may not suit everyone – especially for those expecting privacy and comfort. It best suits for people who wish to socialize.
- Please do not book this trip if you are not okay with above points.
- Starting time: Saturday evening at 5 PM
- Ending time: Sunday noon around 11 AM
Things to carry for trip:
- 2 water bottles (there is no water available on top of fort)
- Good grip shoes
- Snacks (like biscuits, chips or chocolates)
- Wear loose cotton track pant and t shirt
- Sun glasses, hat/cap (to avoid getting tanned)
- Small back pack to carry your snacks and water
- Masks and Sanitizer
- Toothbrush, towel to freshen up in the morning
- Avoid carrying valuables like jewelry
What’s next after booking your trip:
- Vehicle & Trip Leader details will be shared through a Whatsapp group on the trip day.
- Live location of the vehicle will be sent in group once it starts at first point.
- Please save Muddie Trails Whatsapp number 9827032009 to receive above updates.
- Stay in Tents (2 sharing), with Sleeping bags, Pillows
- Evening Tea with Snacks
- Saturday Dinner (Veg)
- Sunday Breakfast
- All Rappelling technical gear and equipment
- Rappelling from 150 feet height with expert instructors
- Open Air movie (if it doesn’t rain at that time)
- Trip Lead to coordinate the trip
- Travel (this is a self-drive trip)
- Any misc. item not mentioned in inclusions list above
- The itinerary is fixed. No special requests to change itinerary/schedule shall be entertained. Do not give advice(s) to the Trip Leader(s) to change the itinerary.
- Cooperate with the organizer(s) in following the schedule set for the day (especially getting up and getting ready in the morning). This will ensure travelers won’t miss out on the real fun part that is traveling.
- Every traveler is responsible for his/her for your own safety. Don’t indulge in any illegal or silly activity that causes harm to you or fellow travelers.
- Do not wander into the forest away from the designated trail for treks. There may be snakes, scorpions, and dangerous animals.
- Unexpected situations: It may happen we do not cover all the places mentioned in the itinerary because of unpredictable reasons like bad weather, landslides, wild animal presence, abrupt blocking of sites by the police/forest department, delay in travel because of an issue with our group itself, traffic conditions, etc. In most cases, if the time permits, the organizer(s) will take travelers to an alternative place. But in some cases, we may have to skip a place altogether.
- Absolutely no littering. We swear to protect our environment.
- No alcohol & smoking during travel, treks, and other outdoor activities. There would be a separate window and space (usually at night) to have these at the campsite/homestay for interested people.
- Travelers are expected to respect each other and help each other. Avoid discussing sensitive matters like sex, politics, and religion/caste/race.
- Using foul or abusive language, eve-teasing, arguing with fellow travelers/organizer(s), and/or involving in the physical assault will not be accepted and will stand a chance of being deserted by the group then and there.
- The event will stand canceled if less than 8 travelers signed up for the trip/trek which will be informed 24 hours before the trip start time.
- Every traveler is expected to sign a liability/waiver form given by the organizer(s) after boarding the vehicle. This liability form will discharge Muddie Trails of any unexpected incident like injury/death/theft etc.
Cancellation by Traveler
- 80% refund if you inform about your cancellation before 48 hours of the event start time.
- No refund/postponing is allowed within 48 hours of the event start time whatever is the reason (Health, Accident, Covid, Family crisis, Office issue, or anything else).
- No refund/postponing is allowed for partial payment – booking fee – which is done to book your slot.
- No refund during/after the event.
Cancellation by Muddie Trails
Muddie Trails may decide to cancel the event if there are less than 8 travelers signed up for the trip/trek.
What if we don’t get the minimum number of people for the trip?
We have 2 options in this case:
Option 1: Complete refund.
Option 2: Switch to any other trip of the same weekend or future weekends. The difference amount will be collected from you or paid back according to the new trip cost.
Cancellation due to external factors
Muddie Trails may have to cancel the event in case of external factors that are beyond our control like Natural Disasters, Extreme Weather Conditions, Red Alerts, Political Disturbances, Bandh/Curfews, Local Issues, Road Blocks, Train cancellations, Covid-19 or any other disease outbreaks etc.
In these scenarios:
- No Refund is allowed.
- 100% trip amount can be used for any other new trip of the same weekend or future weekends. The difference amount will be collected from you or paid back according to the new trip cost.
- Once you confirm your participation on the new trip, all the above Cancellation policies will apply for the same.