Scuba Diving @ Netrani Island, Murudeshwar, Mangalore Tripfrom
Scuba Diving at Netrani Island | Bangalore
The Netrani Island near Murudeshwar on the west coast of Karnataka offers the best experience of Scuba Diving in mainland India with clear views of corals and aquatic life.
- Reviews 1 Review5/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Easy
- Group Size Small Group
Life on this planet started in water.
More than 70% of The Earth is covered with water.
Ever wondered what’s life like underneath?
How colorful, how mesmerizing, how thrilling and how diverse the existence is below the Sea?
It’s a wonderful world best experienced by visiting in person by diving into the Sea with an Oxygen cylinder, accompanied by an expert instructor and with all safety measures called Scuba Diving. Let’s become a cute guest of the underworld, meet and greet our colorful companions of this planet (Fishes and Corals).
The aquatic life, the corals and marine creatures are so captivating that a small amount of time under the Ocean will become your lifetime experience. That’s not it. We will also go for Snorkeling on the sea with life jackets which is another refreshing experience.
Along with all the above adventure, we will also visit the beautiful coastal town of Mangalore, and beach hop along the west coast. We will explore Murudeshwar town and visit the temple and the beach.
Come, let’s make memories.
Highlights of the Scuba Diving Trip:
- Scuba Diving in clear waters of Netrani Island
- Snorkeling on the Sea
- Refreshing Boat ride with water splashing on you
- Murudeshwar visit
- Road trip to happening coastal city of Mangalore
- Beach Camping
Join us on:
Check us out on:
(4.9 ⭐200+ reviews)—– (4.8 ⭐950+ reviews)
- Day 0 Schedule
- Start from Bangalore, an overnight journey
- Day 1 Schedule
- Overnight journey to the coastal town of Mangalore
- Take a morning stroll on Tannirbhavi Beach, have Breakfast
- Hit the Beach, enjoy a dip in one of the cleanest beaches of Mangalore
- Freshen up at the shower rooms of Beach
- Visit Pabbas to taste delicious Ice creams in hot humid weather
- Have famous Mangalorean cuisine Lunch at a local restaurant
- Drive to Kodi Beach, enjoying the coastal route, visit famous light-house
- Head towards Murudeshwar, reach the campsite, drop your bags, enjoy refreshing sunset
- Visit market, glittering Temple in the night, Statue
- Bonfire, chit chat, order food
- Good rest for the night
- Day 2 Schedule
- Start the day with breakfast at 7 AM
- After Scuba Instruction process, head to the boat starting point
- Fill the registration forms, meet Dive Masters, learn underwater etiquette, tips, and techniques of diving and underwater survival
- Board our Boat for Netrani Island which is 20 Km from the west coast (takes 90 min journey)
- Scuba Dive into the ocean, experience the magnificent underwater world, have light lunch on board
- Head back to Murudeshwar beach by 5 PM, freshen up and change
- Try street food for early Dinner
- Start back towards Bangalore around 8 PM
- Day 3 Schedule
- Reach home early in the morning.
- Share your memorable experience of Scuba Diving with friends and family.
- Special notes: ...
- Day 1 and Day 2 itineraries are interchangeable. Depends on what day we get Scuba slot (Sat or Sun)
- The facilities are very basic at the campsite
- Be patient while others are doing Scuba until you get your turn
- Carry your Pendrive to carry your photos/video on the go
- By any chance Scuba Diving is canceled at last moment because of Navy or external reasons, only Scuba amount will be refunded
- Seasonal variations: ...
- Mid October to May (winter, summer): The Sea is ripe for Scuba diving. Summers are good for clear views, winters are pleasant to take a dive. Hot sun and pretty Beaches are a great combination for a fantastic weekend.
- June to Oct (monsoon months): Usually in monsoons, Scuba Diving is not allowed because of high tides and disturned seas.
- What's next after booking your trip: ...
- A Whatsapp group will be created for all the registered folks night before the trip.
- You may say hi to other trekkers and get prepared for the trip.
- We will set expectations about the trip, remind you of important Terms & Conditions.
Pickup points, Timings:
Tin Factory bus stop: 8:00 PM
- Towards HP Petrol pump side
- Near foot over bridge
Indiranagar 100 Feet Road: 8:20 PM
- Opposite Barbeque Nation
- Just in front of Domlur flyover
Domlur Bus stop: 8:30 PM
- Just in front of New Shanti Sagar Hotel
Goraguntepalya Metro station bus stop: 9:00 to 9:30 PM (based on traffic)
- Where Outer Ring Road (ORR) meets the highway
- On the service road in front of People Tree Hospital
Things to carry for Scuba Trip:
- Toiletries, moisturizer, light towel, lip balm, wet wipes, toothbrush, toothpaste,
- A lightweight large Backpack for the trip (no suitcase, no trolley)
- Photo identity proof with address (Aadhar/Passport/Voter ID)
- Cap/Hat (to avoid getting tanned)
- Sunglasses (to keep your eyes fresh)
- Power bank, charger, camera (if you wish to)
- Proper water bottle for your trip.
- Disposable garbage covers (to separate used/unused, dry/wet clothes)
- Your personal medications, if any
- Pair of water wear to take a dip in the Beach
- Carrying a handwash/sanitizer/tissues will help during the trip
- Carry a lil bit of cash for food, shopping and misc. expenses
- Don’t carry expensive items. You are responsible for your own belongings.
- Travel by AC Tempo or mini-bus depending on final numbers
- Stay on sharing basis at our campsite
- 2 Breakfasts
- Scuba Diving (Instructor, learning session, equipment, boat ride, life jacket)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Light snacks on Boat
- Small Video and photos of your Scuba
- Murudeshwar Shiva Statue, Temple, Beach
- Mangalore trip
- Kodi Beach
- Organizer from MT
- A hell lot of water experience!
- Food other than Breakfast
- Repetition of any activity
- Any misc. expenses not mentioned in the inclusions above
- No Luxury. We assure awesome memories every trip, but not awesome facilities.
- We provide basic facilities in terms of food, travel and stay.
- The itinerary is fixed. No special requests to change itinerary/schedule are permitted. Do not give advice(s) to the Organizer.
- Absolutely no littering. We swear to protect our environment.
- No alcohol & smoking during travel, treks and other outdoor activities. There would be a separate window and space (usually at night) to have these at the campsite/homestay for interested people.
- Cooperate with the organizer(s) in following the schedule set for the day (especially getting up and getting ready in the morning). This will ensure travelers won’t miss out on the real fun part that is traveling.
- Every traveler is responsible for his/her for your own safety. Don’t indulge in any illegal or silly activity that causes harm to you or fellow travelers.
- Do not wander into the forest away from the designated trail for trekkers. There may be snakes, scorpions, and other dangerous animals.
- Unexpected situations: It may happen we do not cover all the places mentioned in the itinerary because of unpredictable reasons like bad weather, landslides, wild animal presence, abrupt blocking of sites by the police/forest department, delay in travel because of an issue with our group itself, traffic conditions, etc. In most cases, if the time permits, the organizer(s) will take travelers to an alternative place. But in some cases, we may have to skip a place altogether.
- The event will stand canceled if less than 8 travelers signed up for the trip/trek.
- Travelers are expected to respect each other and help each other. Avoid discussing sensitive matters like sex, politics and religion/caste/race.
- Using foul or abusive language, eve-teasing, arguing with fellow travelers/organizer(s) and/or involving in the physical assault will not be accepted and will stand a chance of being deserted by the group then and there.
- Every traveler is expected to sign a liability/waiver form given by the organizer(s) after boarding the vehicle. This liability form will discharge Muddie Trails of any unexpected incident like injury/death/theft etc. Read it here.
- 80% refund if a cancellation request is sent before 48 hours of the trip start time.
- No refund if a cancellation request is sent within 48 hours of the trip start time, whatever be the reason (health, family, work issues, accident, etc.)
- No refund during or after the trip, whatever be the reason.
- No refund on the partial payment done to block your seat for the trip.