New Year Special Gokarna Tripfrom
New Year Trip | Gokarna: Nirvana Camping, Boat Ride, Beach Trek, Vibhooti Falls, Yana
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Medium Group
Wish to celebrate New Year at a beautiful location without much fuss and noise?
The Sun-Kissed Beaches are calling you!
We’ll start the trip on Thursday morning with a fascinating Boat ride from Nirvana Beach. Will take soul-soothing dip in the deep sea with Life Jackets, look out for Dolphins
We will reach the most famous Om Beach by boat and start playing beach games like Frisbee and Beachball. After having Lunch at Om Beach shacks, we will go on a fantastic trek from Half Moon Beach to Devil’s Hell Beach to Paradise Beach to Belekan Beach, and finally to Tadadi Port.
The green sprouting hills, clean white sand beaches, and the Agnashini river merging into the Sea is an experience that will refresh both your mind and soul.
After taking a Ferry from the Port early evening, we’ll reach back to our Camp & enjoy the sunset on Nirvana Beach. Camping on the Nirvana beach, the music, the delicious food, the campfire, the sound of the waves, a stroll on the soft sand under starry night adds up to the experience.
We shall welcome New year by cutting a cake, play our music, and dance our way into 2021!
The next day – New Year – we will visit beautiful Mirzan Fort, take a dip under the chilling fresh mountain water of Vibhooti waterfalls.
Finally, we shall explore gigantic formations of Yana caves deep inside the jungle.
We will get back home by Saturday morning, with loads of memories.
Come, join Muddie Trails in the fun!
Highlights of the Gokarna Trip:
- Gokarna Boat Trip with Life Jackets from Nirvana Beach to OM Beach
- Om Beach, Half Moon Beach, Paradise Beach, Belekan Beach, Tadadi Port Trek
- Nirvana Beach camping
- Vibhooti waterfalls
- Yana caves
- Mirzan Fort
- Beach games
- Music & Dance
- Good food
- Amazing sunset of Arabian Sea
Join us on:
Check us out on:
(4.9 ⭐200+ reviews)—– (4.8 ⭐950+ reviews)
- Start from BLR, an overnight journey!
- Reach Nirvana private beach campsite, freshen up & have a nice breakfast
- Go on a fascinating Boat Trip from Nirvana Beach to the most famous Om Beach, on our way take a dip in the Sea with Life Jackets
- Play Beach games on the Om Beach for the next 2 to 3 hours, break for the self-sponsored lunch at Beach shacks
- Head on a fascinating trek from Om Beach to Half Moon Beach to Paradise Beach to Ferry point. Marvel at the Agnashini river merging into the Arabian Sea
- A ferry ride back towards Camp
- Reach campsite by late evening, hot Chai/Coffee
- Enjoy the same amazing Sunset at Nirvana Beach
- Bonfire, Music
- Dinner, social gathering till late night
- Welcome New Year under a starry night sky by cutting the cake, dancing to our own music
- Rest in the Tents
- Wake up to the fresh morning breeze and birds chirping on the private beach
- Freshen up and have breakfast.
- Pack your bags, take those lovely snaps on the beach one final time before we check out of the campsite.
- Visit beautiful Mirzan Fort. The fort really comes alive in the monsoon months. Good to take some snaps.
- Head out to take a dip under magnificent Vibhooti waterfalls. There is a change room close to the falls. The ice-cold water will refresh your senses. There is even a natural pool if you know swimming. For non-swimmers, there are lots of rocks to sit on and shallow water overlooking the falls.
- Have a basic lunch at a local restaurant. Note that there are not many options for good food at this remote location.
- Explore Yana caves in the dense forest. We have to trek 3 km on a broken road to reach the caves. Sometimes there are open-top jeeps dropping people up and down. You may take one of them if you don’t want to strain yourself too much.
- Have Dinner at a restaurant/dhaba on our way back towards Bangalore.
- Overnight journey, take good rest.
- Reach home in the morning.
- Share your beautiful experience of Gokarna beach trip and camping with friends and family.
- Tempo or mini-bus depending on final numbers (Non-AC)
Things to carry:
- Toiletries, moisturizer, light towel, lip balm, wet wipes, toothbrush, toothpaste
- A lightweight large Backpack for the trip (no suitcase, no trolley)
- A small backpack for the trek (to carry a water bottle, snacks, etc)
- Photo identity proof with address (Aadhar/Passport/Voter ID)
- Poncho or rainproof jacket with a hood (from June to September)
- Track pants, T-shirt for the trek
- Cap/Hat/Sunscreen (to avoid getting tanned bigtime)
- Sunglasses (to keep your eyes fresh)
- Power bank, charger, camera (if you wish to)
- Proper water bottle for your trip. You may fill at our campsite
- Disposable garbage covers (To separate used/unused, dry/wet clothes)
- Good grip shoes or sandals for the trek
- Your personal medications, if any
- Pair of water wear to take a dip in the waterfalls/sea
- Carrying a handwash/sanitizer/tissues will help during the trip
- Carry your jerkin/sweater – it can get cold at night
- Carry a lil bit of cash for Sunday lunch, dinner, and misc. expenses
- Don’t carry expensive items. You are responsible for your own belongings.
Central Silk Board Bus Stop: 7:00 PM
- Service Road going towards HSR Layout
Marathahalli: 7:25 PM
- In front of Mahindra Showroom
Tin Factory: 7:40 PM
- Tin Factory Bus Stop
Goraguntepalya: 8:35 to 8:50 PM (based on traffic)
- Metro Station Bus Stop
What’s next after booking your trip:
- A Whatsapp group will be created for all the registered folks a few hours before the trip.
- You may say hi to other trekkers and get prepared for the trip.
- We will set expectations about the trip, remind you of important Terms & Conditions.
- No DJ, we celebrate and welcome NY 2020 in our own backpackers’ style away from the City.
- The facilities are basic, close to nature in this backpacking trip. Not for luxury seekers.
- Feb to May (summer): Clear views, amazing sunsets. A warm climate throughout the day, an ideal time to take a dip in the sea and go swimming. Vibhooti has enough water to take a refreshing dip. Mirjan turns very dry and Yana caves are okay.
- June to mid-Oct (monsoon months): It’s a wild and wet season for Gokarna. Trekkers aren’t allowed to enter the Sea because of the high tide. The rains will hit hard. It’s a good time to chill out and enjoy the beauty of the place. Need raincoats for the trek. Mirjan Fort is very beautiful, Vibhooti waterfalls and Yana caves in the jungle give a thrilling wild experience.
- Oct to Jan (winter): Misty weather, peaceful sunsets, pleasant weather during days, cold nights. A good amount of water at Vibhooti. Best time for Yana caves. Mirzan fort is okay.
- Stay: At our lovely beach camp!
- 2 Breakfast buffets
- 31st Dinner buffet (Veg & Non-Veg)
- 1 Basic Lunch at Vibhooti Waterfalls (Veg & Non-Veg Thali)
- New Year celebrations, cake cutting
- Gokarna Om Beach Boat Trip, Deep Sea Swimming with Life Jackets
- Beach Trek from Om Beach to Half Moon Beach, Paradise Beach, Belekan Beach, Tadadi Ferry point
- Vibhooti waterfalls
- Yana caves
- Mirzan Fort
- Music & Dance under the open sky
- Organizer(s) from MT
- Hell lot of entertainment!!
- Lunch on Thursday, Food while traveling
- Any misc. expenses that are not in inclusions above
- No Luxury. We assure awesome memories every trip, but not awesome facilities.
- We provide basic facilities in terms of food, travel, and stay.
- The itinerary is fixed. No special requests to change itinerary/schedule are permitted. Do not give advice(s) to the Organizer.
- Absolutely no littering. We swear to protect our environment.
- No alcohol & smoking during travel, treks, and other outdoor activities. There would be a separate window and space (usually at night) to have these at the campsite/homestay for interested people.
- Cooperate with the organizer(s) in following the schedule set for the day (especially getting up and getting ready in the morning). This will ensure travelers won’t miss out on the real fun part that is traveling.
- Every traveler is responsible for his/her for your own safety. Don’t indulge in any illegal or silly activity that causes harm to you or fellow travelers.
- Do not wander into the forest away from the designated trail for trekkers. There may be snakes, scorpions, and other dangerous animals.
- Unexpected situations: It may happen we do not cover all the places mentioned in the itinerary because of unpredictable reasons like bad weather, landslides, wild animal presence, abrupt blocking of sites by the police/forest department, delay in travel because of an issue with our group itself, traffic conditions, etc. In most cases, if the time permits, the organizer(s) will take travelers to an alternative place. But in some cases, we may have to skip a place altogether.
- The event will stand canceled if less than 8 travelers signed up for the trip/trek
- Travelers are expected to respect each other and help each other. Avoid discussing sensitive matters like sex, politics, and religion/caste/race.
- Using foul or abusive language, eve-teasing, arguing with fellow travelers/organizer(s), and/or involving in the physical assault will not be accepted and will stand a chance of being deserted by the group then and there.
- Every traveler is expected to sign a liability/waiver form given by the organizer(s) after boarding the vehicle. This liability form will discharge Muddie Trails of any unexpected incident like injury/death/theft etc.
- 80% refund if you inform about your cancellation before 48 hours of the event start time. (For places like Gandikota, Hampi, etc)
- For events that involve point-to-point bus/train booking, only a 50% refund shall be done if you inform about your cancellation before 48 hours of the event start time. (For places like Gokarna, Dandeli, etc)
- No refund within 48 hours of the event start time whatever is the reason (Health, COVID, Accident, Family crisis, Office issue, or anything else).
- No refund if you were not allowed to join the trip while boarding due to COVID symptoms. Refer to this COVID blog for details.
- No refund during/after the event.
- Registration fee or partial payment which is done to book your slot is non-refundable.
|Package Confirmed Dates||Trip Status Trip Status||Price (PP) Excluding Flights||Price (PP) Including Flights|
December 30, 2020 - January 2, 2021
Early Bird Tickets Available (Starts Dec 30th evening 7PM - Return Jan 2nd morning 6AM)