The adventures of Dandelifrom
Dandeli Water Adventures
– If you are looking for an adventure-filled weekend, Dandeli on the banks of river Kali is a dream destination. The place can bring out the mermaid in you!
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Challenging
Hello Adventure seekers!
Dandeli is an ideal weekend getaway in north Karnataka for those who love nature & water activities. The town is surrounded by thick forests and rich vegetation where rare animals and birds roam in deep valleys and hilly terrain. On the banks of the Kali river, Dandeli is truly a fascinating mix of wildlife, scenic beauty, and adventure sports.
Different water adventure sports in Dandeli include Kayaking, Jacuzzi, Boating, Zorbing, Swimming with life jackets, etc. Each activity costs between 100 to 350 INR. A Short White Water Rafting costs approx 600 rupees. We have a window to enjoy whichever watersports you pick.
One would like to enjoy all watersports. Don’t worry about the price of individual activities. Muddie Trails tied up with local and certified adventure sports providers to give the following package at a special discounted price of 750-850/- rupees:
- Short White Water Rafting
Life jackets will be provided for all the activities. You may avail these water sports directly by paying cash over there.
Important notes on rafting:
- The status of White Water Rafting – whether it will happen or not – will only be announced by Forest/Dam authorities on Saturday morning.
- No travel company can promise it beforehand 100%.
Highlights of the Dandeli Trip:
- Dandeli Water Sports Package at special discounted price
- Beautiful backwaters of Kali river
- Dandeli Eco Park
- Syntheri Rocks (Volcanic formation)
- Campfire with music
- Good food
Join us on:
Check us out on:
(4.9 ⭐200+ reviews)—– (4.8 ⭐950+ reviews)
- Reach the adventure town of Dandeli, check in to our beautiful jungle campsite, away from the town, with all good facilities like military tents, plenty of clean washrooms, dining area, campfire/music zone.
- Freshen up and fuel up with a really heavy Breakfast.
- In case you availed for a local guide, he will attend to you shortly.
- Drive to the adventure land on the banks of river Kali, indulge in day-long water activities. The special discounted price of water activities is mentioned in the overview of this trip.
- Come back to the campsite for late Lunch.
- Head to the scenic setting of Dandeli backwaters, get treated with a beautiful sunset.
- Reach back to the camp late evening, freshen up.
- Bonfire at night with music.
- Well deserved hot Dinner both veg and non-veg.
- Rest in your tents.
- Wake up around 7 AM, freshen up, breakfast.
- Check out of our camp.
- Visit Dandeli Eco Park.
- Visit Crocodile Park.
- Have self-sponsored lunch at a local restaurant.
- Head towards the beautiful Syntheri Rocks and explore.
- Say bye to Dandeli and head back towards your city.
Note: We will give you the Google location of Day 1 and Day 2 places mentioned in bold above.
- Feb to May (summer): Best time to visit Dandeli, amazing sunsets. The hot climate throughout the day, the ideal time to play water sports, take a dip in the river/sea. Dandeli always has water as they release dam gates over the weekend.
- Oct to Jan (winter): Pleasant weather during days, slightly humid, peaceful sunsets, good to play in the water. Cold nights will give a good experience of a campfire.
- June to mid-Sept: It’s the rainy season and time to store water in the dam for the entire year. We usually don’t do Dandeli unless we get information that most watersports are happening.
Trip cost (without transport)
No of travellers
Cost per person
Add Vehicle with Driver ✔️
No of travellers
Cost per person
Sedan (Non AC)
Toofan (Non AC)
Tempo Traveller (Non AC)
Tempo Traveller (AC)
Mini Bus (Non AC)
Mini Bus (AC)
Add Local Guide ✔️
Please fill this enquiry form and submit.
- Stay at a Jungle Camp (3 sharing military tents), clean washrooms
- Food: 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch (Veg), 1 Dinner (Veg & Non-Veg)
- Dandeli trip
- Backwaters visit of Kali river for sunset
- Eco Park
- Crocodile Park
- Syntheri Rocks
- Bonfire & Music (if it doesn’t rain)
- Water activities like River rafting, Jacuzzi, Kayaking, etc.
- Entry Fees everywhere
- Lunch, Dinner on Day 2
- Any misc. expenses not mentioned in the inclusions above.
- No Luxury. We assure awesome memories every trip, but not awesome facilities.
- We provide basic facilities in terms of food, travel, and stay.
- The itinerary is fixed. No special requests to change itinerary/schedule are permitted. Do not give advice(s) to the Organizer.
- Absolutely no littering. We swear to protect our environment.
- No alcohol & smoking during travel, treks, and other outdoor activities. There would be a separate window and space (usually at night) to have these at the campsite/homestay for interested people.
- Cooperate with the organizer(s) in following the schedule set for the day (especially getting up and getting ready in the morning). This will ensure travelers won’t miss out on the real fun part that is traveling.
- Every traveler is responsible for his/her for your own safety. Don’t indulge in any illegal or silly activity that causes harm to you or fellow travelers.
- Do not wander into the forest away from the designated trail for trekkers. There may be snakes, scorpions, and other dangerous animals.
- Unexpected situations: It may happen we do not cover all the places mentioned in the itinerary because of unpredictable reasons like bad weather, landslides, wild animal presence, abrupt blocking of sites by the police/forest department, delay in travel because of an issue with our group itself, traffic conditions, etc. In most cases, if the time permits, the organizer(s) will take travelers to an alternative place. But in some cases, we may have to skip a place altogether.
- The event will stand canceled if less than 8 travelers signed up for the trip/trek
- Travelers are expected to respect each other and help each other. Avoid discussing sensitive matters like sex, politics, and religion/caste/race.
- Using foul or abusive language, eve-teasing, arguing with fellow travelers/organizer(s), and/or involving in the physical assault will not be accepted and will stand a chance of being deserted by the group then and there.
- Every traveler is expected to sign a liability/waiver form given by the organizer(s) after boarding the vehicle. This liability form will discharge Muddie Trails of any unexpected incident like injury/death/theft etc.
- 80% refund if you inform about your cancellation before 48 hours of the event start time.
- No refund within 48 hours of the event start time whatever is the reason (Health, COVID, Accident, Family crisis, Office issue, or anything else).
- No refund if you were not allowed to join the trip while boarding due to COVID symptoms. Refer to this COVID blog for details.
- No refund during/after the event.
- Registration fee or partial payment which is done to book your slot is non-refundable.
Our stay is a well maintained private property close to the forest, away from Dandeli town. It is a peaceful, spacious place with a good feel and all the basic facilities. The tents are big enough to have space for your luggage also. The stay is beautifully lit up in the night. There are a separate dining area and campfire, music zone. It’s a good place to click selfies during day time. Don’t forget to wake up early on Sunday morning to witness serene sunrise with birds chirping around.
There are plenty of neat and clean washrooms for both men and women.