Manali – Ladakh – Srinagar Bike Trip (10D/9N)from
The Dream Manali – Leh Ladakh – Srinagar Bike Trip
This Bike trip takes you on a once-in-a-lifetime journey from Manali to Ladakh, a land of fascinating people, barren landscapes, and snow-clad mountains. It ends at Srinagar.
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Challenging
- Group Size Small Group
Few places on Earth don’t need a lot of introduction.
Situated at a height of 11000 feet above sea level in the rugged mountains of the Himalayas, Ladakh offers stunning landscapes and enthralling views for travelers.
It’s tough to explain the beauty of Ladakh. The extreme chill of the place is well complemented by the warmth of the Buddist community here. A Bike Trip to this dreamland will thrill and captivate you to its Monasteries, naked snow-clad Mountains, cold Desert, gravity-defying Hill, pristine Valleys, fast-flowing Rivers, and the best of all: a combination of the highest motorable Pass with insanely stunning Lake.
This road trip takes you to all the important attractions of Ladakh. At the same time, starting your bike ride from Manali will give you time to get acquainted with the high altitude and lack of oxygen.
To start with (Day 1), we will take a Volvo Bus from Delhi to reach Manali. A day of acclimatization and exploring local attractions at Manali (Day 2) will help you get used to cold climate and curvy roads. The real bike ride will start the next day (Day 3) towards Jispa via Gulaba, Rohtang Pass and Tandi (Last Petrol Pump before Leh). Jispa is our first stop after Malani with a night stay.
We will then drive towards Leh via Darcha, Barlachala Pass, Nakeela and Bharatpur (Day 4). After a night stay at Leh, we will explore places like Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace, followed by a ride to Nubra valley via Khardung La pass, Hunder, and Diskit (Day 5).
The next day (Day 6), will move towards the most famous crowd-pullers overlooking western borders like, Pangong Lake via Shyok river, Tangstey and Jab tak he jaan shooting point. Experiencing magical sunrise in the changing colors of Pangong is a must for every traveler. After a well deserved night’s stay at Pangong we will move towards Changla pass to reach Leh (Day 7).
We then move east towards Kargil via Magnetic Hill, Pathersahab Gurudwara and Indus Valley with night stay at Kargil (Day 8). The final journey will take us to Srinagar via Sonmarg, Baltal and Dras (Day 9). You can book your return travel from Srinagar next morning (Day 10).
Land of an ancient civilization and captivating people, Ladakh is both alluring and awe-inspiring. Nicknamed ‘Little Tibet’, this sparsely populated, absolute gem of a destination with it’s incredibly sweet and friendly locals is a treat to backpackers.
It’s time to witness the clear blue skies. It’s time to marvel at countless stars. It’s time to dream. It’s time to live it. All at the same time.
Come join Muddie Trails in this incredible journey to the Roof of the World.
Highlights of the Ladakh Bike Trip:
- Start Bike trip at Manali and end at Srinagar (best combination)
- Inclusive of Bike, Fuel, Tour Captain(s), Backup vehicle, Oxygen cylinder, Permits etc.
- The Out of The World: Pangong Lake
- World’s highest motorable pass: Khardung La
- The dreamy Nubra Valley
- Hunder: Desert in the sky, Double humped Camels
- Hilltop Diskit Monastery with giant Buddha statue
- The gravity-defying Magnetic Hill illusion
- Leh Shanti Stupa, Palace
- The serene Pathar Sahib Gurudwara
- Srinagar with Kargil, Dras and Sonmarg
- Warm stay with Deluxe Guest Houses and Swiss Tents
Join us on:
Check us out on:
(4.9 ⭐200+ reviews)—– (4.8 ⭐950+ reviews)
Join us on:
- Day 1 (Friday) Delhi to Manali Volvo
- Arrive at Delhi and assemble at our pickup points for Volvo Buses – Majnu ka Tilla or RK Ashram.
- From the airport, you can either book a taxi or travel by Metro to reach pickup points.
- Overnight journey to Manali with a Dinner stop.
- Day 2 (Saturday) Manali Local
- Your Bike will be assigned in the morning itself.
- You can explore local attractions of Manali like Hadimba Temple, Mall road etc.
- By evening, our Trip Leader will meet you and brief you about the incredible road trip of the next few days.
- Night stay in Manali at a Hotel
- Day 3 (Sunday) Manali to Jispa
- Today is officially the beginning of our dream Bike Trip from Manali to Ladakh and Srinagar.
- Route: Kothi > Gulaba > Mardhi > Rohthang Pass > Koksara > Tandi (Last Petro Pump To Leh)
- Distance covered: 100 Km. Takes 4 to 5 hours.
- Night stay at Jispa
- Day 4 (Monday) Jispa to Leh
- Route: Darcha > Pagal Nala >Zing Zing Bar > Barlachala Pass > Ghata Loops > Nakeela > Laungalachla > Bharatpur Nala
- Distance covered: 340 Km. Today is the only day of the road trip where you will cover double the average distance of 150 Km per day. The ride will take close to 10 hours with frequent breaks.
- Night stay at Leh hotel.
- Day 5 (Tuesday) Leh to Nubra
- Route: Shanti Stupa > Leh Palace > Khardungla Pass > Diskit Monestry >Hunder sand dunes
- Distance covered: 150 Km. Takes upto 5 hours.
- Night stay at Nubra guest house
- Day 6 (Wednesday) Nubra to Pangong
- Route: Shyok river > Agam > Tangstey > Jab tak hai jaan shooting point
- Distance covered: 250 Km. Takes around 7 to 8 hours.
- Night stay at Pangong lake Swiss tents
- Day 7 (Thursday) Pangong to Leh
- Route: 3 IDIOT Shooting Point > Tso Ltak Lake > Changla Pass > Shakti
- Distance covered: 150 Km. Takes around 5 hours.
- Night stay at Leh hotel
- Day 8 (Friday) Leh to Kargil
- Route: Lamayuru > Magnetic Hill > Patharsaheb Gurudwara > Indus Valley
- Distance covered: 200 Km. Takes around 7 hours.
- Night stay at Kargil homestay
- Day 9 (Saturday) Kargil to Srinagar
- Route: Sonmarg > Baltal > Dras
- Distance covered: 200 Km. Takes around 5 to 6 hours.
- Night stay at Srinagar hotel
- Day 10 (Sunday) Return
- You may book a return journey to your city in the morning.
- Travel back with lifetime memories, stories, and a handful of friends.
- Own Bike & Own Fuel: 18000/-
- Dual Rider (2 persons sharing 1 bike): 27500/-
- Solo Rider: 36500/-
- 5% GST applicable
- Trip starting point: New Delhi
- Trip ending point: Srinagar
- Vehicle: Royal Enfield 350 cc bike as per your ticket (single or double sharing)
- Starting time: Friday 6 PM
- Ending time: Sunday 6 AM
- You may book Flight from Srinagar back to your City
Things to carry for the Trip:
- Backpack(50-60 liter) with Rain Cover
- 2 water bottles
- Personal Medicines (if any)
- Original ID Card
- Riding Jacket
- 2 pairs of Gloves (1 Woolen, 1 Bikers waterproof)
- Comfortable shoes / Gumboots
- Warm Inner-wears
- Woolen socks
- Track pants, Full sleeve T shirts
- UV sunglasses
- Sunscreen lotion (SPF 50+)
- Tooth Brush & Paste
- Lip Balm
- Quick Dry Towels
- Body Lotion
- Toilet Paper
- Camera/Go pro (if you wish)
- Crocin or Dolo 650 – ( Fever / High Fever )
- Combliflam – ( Fever + Reduce Muscle Pain )
- Zintac/Aciloc/Rantac/ Omez ( Acidity)
- Allegra ( Allergy )
- Disprin ( for headache, try not to use at high altitude. instead drink more water and rest. ** Symptom of AMS, DO NOT SUPPRESS)
- Antibiotics (Azithromycin) ( For infections. Do not take antibiotics when at high altitude. Descend if the problem persists)
What’s next after booking your road trip:
- We will get in touch with you. After that, you may book your Flights/Train up and down.
- A Whatsapp group will be created for all the registered folks 2 days before the event
- You may discuss about the trek in the group and get prepared.
- Any upgradation of bike can be done if Guests/Clients inform before 15 days of trip date.
- Extra amount for Himalayan: 6K and Royal Enfield 500cc: 2.5K.
- The check in time is 11 noon or later at our stays. Early check in subject to availability of room.
- If there are any additional expenses due to bad weather or any other reason beyond the
control of the tour operator on account of hotel stay, transportation, and meals etc. extra
bill will be raised. Neither Muddie Trails nor the participating partners/hotels will be
responsible for the additional expenses.
- Muddie Trails is not responsible for any change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our
control like change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political
disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc.
- Wearing a helmet, carrying a valid ID proof and Driving license is mandatory.
- Guests/Clients are responsible for safety and security of their own luggage.
- Muddie Trails team members are not responsible for the damage/missing/lost
luggage or personal belongings.
- Compensation for any damage/accident done by you during tour to others property/person
would be directly payable by Guests/Clients.
- For any dispute, the legal formalities would be as per Delhi jurisdiction.
Riding Gears rental:
- Knee Guard, Elbow Guard, Gloves: 750 INR for full trip
- Riding Jacket: 1500 INR for full trip
- Gum boots: 250 INR for full trip
- Ladakh is a high-altitude destination that may not suit everybody. Travelers are expected to carefully read and understand the Terms & Conditions that explain the complexities of this trip before booking.
- Do your research on Acute Mountain Sickness.
- Travelers are expected to come with an open heart, respect local culture, care towards the environment and climate change, and are willing to help each other.
- Jan to Mar (Winter): The extreme climatic conditions of Ladakh will make it inhospitable for visitors. Almost every corner of Ladakh gets covered with thick layer of snow, which means all the routes to Ladakh are shut down.
- April to July (Summer): As the snow starts melting, Ladakh gets prepared for the onset of summer, and along with it the tourists. By mid-May, Srinagar-Leh Highway reopens and acts as the best route to reach Ladakh. Now a days, BRO (Border Roads Organization) is doing every bit extra to re-open Manali Leh route by mid April itself.
- Aug to mid-Sept (Monsoons): Most of the places in Ladakh receive heavy showers, with the probability of landslides and road blockages.
- Mid Sept to mid-Oct (Before winter): Ladakh comes alive for a month after monsoons. This is also considered to be an awesome time to travel to Ladakh
- Mid-Oct to Dec (Winter again): As you can expect, most of the time it’s Winter in Ladakh because of the high altitude and geographic location in the heart of the Himalayas. There will be a sudden drop in temperature this time, as the land starts receiving snowfall.
- Royal Enfield 350 cc
- Fuel for the entire road trip
- Stay for 8 Nights on Triple Sharing Basis (3 Star Hotels /Swiss Camp /Homestays)
- 7 Breakfasts, 7 Dinners (Mostly Veg, sometimes Non-Veg)
- Backup Vehicle 4×4
- Tour Captain (Educated, experienced, and fully-trained for any kind of emergencies)
- Road Captain (To lead Bikers. More than 10 years of experience, guides like a teacher, has fun like a friend)
- Oxygen Cylinder with First-aid Kit
- 2 times Bonfire in the entire trip
- Delhi to Manali Volvo bus ticket
- Wireless for Road captain and Tour Captain
- Permit for the restricted areas
- Once in a lifetime experience of Manali – Leh Ladakh – Srinagar open circuit.
- Riding gears
- Any misc. expenses that are not in inclusions above
- Bike transportation charges if someone leaving bike on the way due to any reason.
- INR 5000 security deposit (fully refundable if no damage is done for the bike)
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strike, war), or any other scenario not in control of Tour Captain (To be borne by the client, who shall pay on the spot).
- No major health issues shall be present to the traveler like Asthma, respiratory problems, mental ailments, Heart issues, High blood pressure or any other special medical condition which may affect you and others during the trip
- No Luxury. We assure awesome memories every trip, but not awesome facilities!
- We provide basic facilities in terms of food, travel & accommodation.
- The itinerary is fixed. No special requests to change itinerary/schedule are permitted
- Absolutely No littering during our travels. We swear to protect our environment.
- No alcohol & smoking during Treks & adventure activities. There would be separate window and space (usually at night) to have these at campsite/homestay for interested people
- Cooperate with the organizer(s) in following the schedule set for the day (especially getting up and getting ready in the morning). This will ensure travelers won’t miss out on the real fun part that is traveling.
- Every traveler is responsible for his/her for your own safety while traveling with Muddie Trails. Don’t indulge in any illegal or silly activity that causes harm to you or fellow travelers.
- Every traveler is expected to sign a liability/waiver form given by the organizer(s) after boarding the vehicle that discharges Muddie Trails of any unexpected incident like injury/death/theft etc.
- Unexpected situations: It may happen we do not cover all the places mentioned in the itinerary because of unpredictable reasons like bad weather, wild animal presence, abrupt blocking of sites by the police/forest department, delay in travel because of an issue with our group itself, traffic conditions, etc. In most cases, if the time permits, the organizer(s) will take travelers to an alternative place. But in some cases, we may have to skip a place altogether.
- The event will stand canceled if less than 8 travelers signed up for the trip/trek
- Travelers are expected to respect each other and help each other. Avoid discussing sensitive matters like sex, politics, and religion/caste/race.
- Using foul or abusive language, eve-teasing, arguing with fellow travelers/organizer(s), and/or involving in the physical assault will not be accepted and will stand a chance of being deserted by Muddie Trails.
- 80% refund if a cancellation request is sent 30 days before the trip start date.
- 50% refund if a cancellation request is sent between 29 to 15 days before the trip start date.
- No refund within 15 days, during, or after the trip whatever be the reason.
- No refund on the partial payment done to block your seat for the trip.