Lohagad Fort Day Trek – Monsoon Specialfrom
Lohagad Fort Day Trek – Monsoon Special
Hike up Lohgad fort and see one of the most beautiful valleys of Maharashtrian Sahyadri’s with a view of Pavana Lake.
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Challenging
- Group Size Medium Group
Hike up Lohgad fort and see one of the most beautiful valleys of Maharashtrian Sahyadri’s with a view of Pavana Lake. Lohgad also has a extended ridge, also called “Scorpion’s tail” where criminals are pushed off the cliff as a punishment for their sins. The view from the edge of the tail is simply magnificent!
Monsoon season is one of the better times to trek this fort with wet weather and greenery all around leading to many waterfalls from the mountain slopes. After reaching the fort, one can explore caves, a water tank, and ruins. You can also take cool photos with the beautiful backdrop of the valley.
Highlights of the Lohgad Fort Day Trek:
- Monsoon special trek with greenery
- Easy trek (good for beginners)
- Beautiful view of Pavana Lake
- Hike to Scorpion’s Tail view point
- Day 1 Schedule
- 8:30 AM Reach Lonavala railway station and meet our Trek Lead.
- Get on the Jeep and head towards the base of Lohagad fort.
- Fuel up for the trek with nice breakfast.
- Start trekking towards Lohagad fort with well laid 300+ stairs initially.
- Along the way, we get to see beautiful Pawna lake filled with rain water.
- It’s a huge fort to explore once we reach the top and will easily take 2 hours to cover the entire circumference.
- We will also walk up to the ridge of Lohgad fort which is called ”Scorpion’s tail” and enjoy the view from far end.
- Relax for a while and start descending.
- Have fulfilling lunch at the base village.
- Head back towards Lonavala railway station and board your respective trains.
Things to carry:
- Good grip hiking shoes or sandals
- Raincoat or Poncho
- Change pair clothes (optional)
- Lonavala Railway station: 8:30 AM (Sunday)
What’s next after booking your trip:
- A Whatsapp group shall be created on the trip day and Vehicle & Trip Leader details will be shared.
- This trip involves traveling with strangers and night stays (if any). Please be mindful that:
- It is mandatory to share your personal information with the team along with a copy of your government approved ID card.
- You will need to share your co-traveler(s) details if you have booked more than one seat.
- Live location of the vehicle will be sent in the group once it starts at the first point.
- Pickup/Drop by private vehicle from Lonavala Railway station
- Breakfast and Tea☕
- Trip Leader
Anything not specified in the inclusions above
Terms and Conditions
- You may register by paying 50% booking amount through UPI to following number: 𝟗𝟖𝟐𝟕𝟎 𝟑𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟗
- Remaining half amount shall be paid after boarding Bus Friday eve.
- Above advance amount is non-refundable, non-postponable for any reason whatsoever.