Kalsubai Trek with Camping (2D/1N)from
Kalsubai Trek with Camping from Mumbai & Pune
Trek to the highest peak of Maharashtra while witnessing amazing views of Sahyadri hills.
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Moderate
- Group Size Medium Group
Hello Mumbai and Pune!
Are you a mountain lover? Have you ticked off the highest peak of Maharashtra yet from your bucket list?
Kalsubai is called Mount Everest of Maharashtra. Every trekker craves for the stunning views from the top of the Kalsubai mountain.
With an elevation of 5400 feet, Kalsubai attracts a large number of trekkers. Trekking starts from Bari village and takes on an average of 3 hours to reach the peak. Beautiful landscapes, mystical mountain tops, stunning view into the valley are the attraction of this trek.
Join us on this beautiful adventure!
Highlights of the Kalsubai Trek:
- Stunning views of other mountains in Sahyadri – Harishchandragad, Ratangad, Alang, Madan, Kulang forts.
- Moderate trek (Beginners also can attempt)
- Night Camping
- Day 1 Onward journey, Kalsubai Trek, Camping
- Take a local Train from Mumbai to Kasara.
- Reach Kasara around 10:50 AM.
- Switch to private vehicle, go on a 2 hours journey to Bari village.
- Have Lunch enroute.
- Start trek towards Kalsubai peak. Reach top around 4:30 to 5 PM.
- Visit Kalsubai temple.
- Enjoy a peaceful sunset late in the evening.
- Dinner around 8 PM followed by Campfire and social gathering.
- Do some star gazing after everybody sleeps.
- Rest in the tents. Good night.
- Day 2 Return Trek, journey back home!
- Wake up call around 6 AM
- Enjoy the panoramic views and explore Maharashtra’s highest point
- Finish Breakfast around 8 AM
- Start descending around 10 AM, reach Bari village around mid noon.
- Start towards Kasara station and have Lunch on the way.
- Reach Kasara around 3 PM and take a parting group picture.
- Head back to respective destinations by local train.
- Share beautiful experience of Kalsubai Trekking and Camping with friends and family.
Local Train timings to Kasara:
- Camping in the Tents on sharing basis
- Washrooms to freshen up at base village Bari
Things to carry:
- A lightweight backpack to put everything
- Blanket for night
- T shirt, track pant for the trek
- Fully charged power bank, charger
- A water bottle for your trek
- Disposable garbage covers (To separate used/unused clothes)
- Good grip sandals or shoes for trek
- Your personal medications, if any
- Don’t carry expensive items. You are responsible for your own belongings.
What’s next after booking your trip:
- Trek Leader details will be shared through a Whatsapp group a day before trip.
- Pickup/Drop by private vehicle from Kasara Railway station
- Accommodation in tents
- Lunch, Dinner on Saturday
- Breakfast, Lunch on Sunday
- Trip Leader
Anything not specified in the inclusions above
Terms and Conditions
- You may register by paying 50% booking amount through UPI to following number: 𝟗𝟖𝟐𝟕𝟎 𝟑𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟗
- Remaining 50% shall be paid at Kasara Station on Saturday.
- Above advance amount is non-refundable, non-postponable for any reason whatsoever.