Kalavantin Durg, Prabalgad Trekking & Camping (2D/1N)from
Prabalgad, Kalavantin Durg Treks with Prabalmachi Camping from Mumbai & Pune
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Challenging
- Group Size Medium Group
Hello Mumbai and Pune!
Have you ever experienced a night stay at a hill top campsite away from the hustle and bustle of the city? Presenting a pocket friendly camping experience at our 𝗣𝗿𝗮𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗶 𝗛𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗖𝗮𝗺𝗽𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗲. You can also attempt 2 interesting treks from our camp – Prabalgad Fort and Kalavantin Durg.
𝗣𝗿𝗮𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗴𝗮𝗱 is one of the most beautiful forts located at a breathtaking location. It is surrounded by lush green forests in the heart of Sahyadris.
𝗞𝗮𝗹𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻 𝗗𝘂𝗿𝗴 is a rugged, lofty peak near Prabalgad. This trek trails has famous rock-cut steps which gives thrill to adventure seekers. The trek trails are steep at few areas with intermittent rock-cut formations in a zig-zag way. It is a trek where you will equally enjoy the journey as well as destination.
Prabalmachi is a flat surface located on a hill which will take 1 hour to climb from base village – Thakurwadi (starting point of our trek).
Wait no more, join us!
Highlights of the Kalavantin & Prabalgad Treks:
- Hill top camping
- Bonfire with music
- Food (Veg and Non-veg)
- Beautiful Prabalgad Fort Trekking
- Daring Kalavantin Durg Trekking
- Beautiful Sunrise and Sunset from Camp
Join us on:
Check us out on:
(4.9 ⭐200+ reviews)—– (4.8 ⭐950+ reviews)
- Day 1 Onward journey, Prabalgad Trek, Prabalmachi Camping
- Take a local Train from Mumbai/Pune to Panvel.
- Reach Panvel station around 10 AM.
- Switch to private vehicle, go on a 45 mins journey to Thakurwadi base village.
- Note: You may also reach Thakurwadi from your city (Mumbai/Pune) by self-drive. You can park your car/bike at the starting point.
- Start trek from village towards Prabalmachi. It is a clear path with visible sign boards. We will take around 1.5 hours to reach our hill top campsite.
- We will assign you tent, you can put your bags inside.
- Finish Lunch at the Camp.
- Start hiking towards Prabalgad fort which will approximately take 1 and half hours from our Prabalmachi campsite. There are marked arrows to guide us throughout the trek.
- Head back to Prabalmachi camp by late evening and refresh.
- Relax and enjoy cool breeze as we serve you hot dinner.
- Enjoy Campfire in the chilling night weather.
- We can play your music with Bluetooth speakers and chill out for the night.
- Take rest in your tents.
- Day 2 Kalavantin Trek, journey back home!
- Wake up call around 5 AM.
- Early morning views are absolutely stunning from Prabalmachi camp, irrespective of the season.
- We will start trek to Kalavantin Durg early in the morning.
- Initial part of trek route is same for both the places (Prabalgad and Kalavantin). There will be a sign board that suggests diversion towards Kalavantin.
- Climb up the famous crisscross steps enroute Kalavantin summit.
- Enjoy panoramic views from the top and the sight of Prabalgad fort we trekked yesterday.
- After a brief rest, descend to the Prabalmachi camp by 10 AM, and have much needed Breakfast.
- Hike down towards Thakurwadi village and board local vehicle to Panvel railway station.
- Have Lunch (self sponsored) and say tata bye bye to fellow trekkers.
- Share beautiful experience of Prabalgad, Kalavantin Treks and Prabalmachi Camping with friends and family.
Local Train timings to Panvel:
- Camping in the Tents on sharing basis
- Washrooms to freshen up
Things to carry:
- A lightweight backpack to put everything
- Blanket for night
- T shirt, track pant for the trek
- Fully charged power bank, charger
- A water bottle for your trek
- Disposable garbage covers (To separate used/unused clothes)
- Good grip sandals or shoes for trek
- Your personal medications, if any
- Don’t carry expensive items. You are responsible for your own belongings.
What’s next after booking your trip:
- Trek Leader details will be shared through a Whatsapp group a day before trip.
- Pickup/Drop by private vehicle from Panvel Railway station
- Accommodation in tents at Prabalmachi
- Lunch, Dinner on Saturday
- Breakfast on Sunday
- Bonfire with social gathering
- Trip Leader
Anything not specified in the inclusions above
Terms and Conditions
- You may register by paying 50% booking amount through UPI to following number: 𝟗𝟖𝟐𝟕𝟎 𝟑𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟗
- Remaining 50% shall be paid at Kasara Station on Saturday.
- Above advance amount is non-refundable, non-postponable for any reason whatsoever.
December 24, 2022 - December 25, 2022
Available (Starting Saturday 10 AM - Return Sunday 6 PM)