Harishchandragad Trek with Camping (2D/1N)from
Harishchandragad Trek with Camping from Mumbai & Pune
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Moderate
- Group Size Medium Group
Hello Mumbai and Pune!
How about a weekend trek to the stunning landscapes of Harishchandragad fort? A weekend to relax in the bask of nature, be a traveler & refresh with fresh air away from the hustle & bustle of the city.
About the destination: Harishchandragad is a hill fort which has a history with Yadava kingdom is in Ahmednagar district of Maharashtra. After trekking through the forest and uphills, people can visit Harishchandreshwar temple, Kedareshshwar cave and explore the few other caves in this fort.
Harishchandrgad Plateau includes Konkan Kada and Taramati peak. The cliffs at Konkan Kada offers a beautiful view and sunset can be watched from here.
Taramati peak in Harishchandragad stands as one of the tallest peaks in Maharashtra and also this is the topmost point on the fort (1429 meters).
Highlights of the Harishchandragad Trek:
- Stunning cliffs with deep valleys
- Moderate trek (Beginners also can attempt)
- Night Camping
- Day 1 Onward journey, Harishchandragad Trek, Camping
- Take a local Train from Mumbai to Kasara.
- Reach Kasara around 9:15 AM.
- Switch to private vehicle, go on a 3.5 hours journey to Paachnai village.
- Have Lunch enroute.
- Start trek towards Harishchandreshwar temple. Reach around 5:30 PM.
- Continue trek towards Konkan Kada to enjoy a peaceful sunset late in the evening.
- Dinner around 8:30 PM followed by Campfire and social gathering.
- Do some star gazing after everybody sleeps.
- Rest in the tents. Good night.
- Day 2 Return Trek, journey back home!
- Wake up call around 6 AM
- Enjoy the deep valley views from the cliffs Harishchandragad is famous for.
- Finish Breakfast around 7 AM
- Start trek towards Kedareshwar Cave Temple
- Start descending around 9 AM and reach Paachnai base village around mid noon.
- Have Lunch, take return journey towards Kasara station and take a parting group picture.
- Tata bye bye. Head back to respective destinations by local train.
- Share beautiful experience of Harishchandragad Trekking and Camping with friends and family.
Local Train timings to Kasara:
- Camping in the Tents on sharing basis
- Washrooms to freshen up at base village Paachnai
Things to carry:
- A lightweight backpack to put everything
- Blanket for night
- T shirt, track pant for the trek
- Fully charged power bank, charger
- A water bottle for your trek
- Disposable garbage covers (To separate used/unused clothes)
- Good grip sandals or shoes for trek
- Your personal medications, if any
- Don’t carry expensive items. You are responsible for your own belongings.
What’s next after booking your trip:
- Trek Leader details will be shared through a Whatsapp group a day before trip.
- Pickup/Drop by private vehicle from Kasara Railway station
- Accommodation in tents
- Lunch, Dinner on Saturday
- Breakfast, Lunch on Sunday
- Trip Leader
Anything not specified in the inclusions above
Terms and Conditions
- You may register by paying 50% booking amount through UPI to following number: 𝟗𝟖𝟐𝟕𝟎 𝟑𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟗
- Remaining 50% shall be paid at Kasara Station on Saturday.
- Above advance amount is non-refundable, non-postponable for any reason whatsoever.