Gokarna Trip with Murudeshwar & Vibhooti Waterfallsfrom
Gokarna Beaches with Murudeshwar, Vibhooti Waterfalls, Yana Caves
A trip to Gokarna which is easily the most famous Beach destination after Goa, along with giant Shiv statue of Murudeshwar and Vibhooti Waterfalls.
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Challenging
- Group Size Medium Group
Hello Mumbai and Pune!
Gokarna is a town that’s famous for a Beach in the shape of Om and the Mahabaleshwar temple. But, there’s also an offbeat angle to this small coastal town – a set of beaches that are only accessible by doing a Beach Trek!
Beach Camping in Gokarna is a beautiful experience one shouldn’t miss. The music, the campfire, the sound of the waves, a stroll on soft cold sand under starry night adds up to the amazing experience.
We will also visit gushing Vibhooti Waterfalls and take a dip under chilling fresh mountain water. There’s something magical about waterfalls that will refresh your senses and instantly make you happy. Exploring gigantic formations of Yana caves deep inside the jungle by trekking is another great experience.
An hour and half drive down south from Gokarna takes us to another beach town named Murudeshwar that is famous for a temple with the same name, and the giant Shiva statue.
Come, join us on this unique voyage!
Highlights of the Gokarna Trip:
- Gokarna Beach Camping
- Gokarna 5 Beach Trek ( Fishing Port Beach > Paradise Beach > Half Moon Beach > Small Hell Beach > Om Beach)
- Murudeshwar Shiva Statue in the backdrop of Arabian Sea
- Vibhooti Waterfalls Dip
- Yana Caves Exploration
- Campfire with Social gathering under the stars
- Sleeper journey from Mumbai/Pune
- Day 0 Onward sleeper journey from Mumbai & Pune
- Board Bus at different pick up points in Mumbai and Pune.
- Overnight journey to Gokarna.
- Day 1 Gokarna Beach Trek, Murudeshwar Temple, Sunset
- Switch to our local vehicle. Check into our beautiful Beach camp, freshen up and have Breakfast.
- Go on the most famous Gokarna Beach trek:
Fishing Port Beach 👉 Paradise Beach 👉 Small Hell Beach 👉 Half Moon Beach 👉 Om Beach.
- Break for Lunch, chill out for some time under coconut trees near the shacks at Om Beach.
- A journey of around 2 hours will take us to our next destination Murdeshwar.
- Visit Temple, Shiva’s statue, and explore Murudeshwar beach, witness a colorful sunset.
- Start back towards Gokarna Beach camp.
- We will lighten up the bonfire, play games, enjoy the music and gather socially under the starry night.
- Finish Dinner.
- Take well-deserved rest in the assigned tents.
- Day 2 Vibhooti, Yana, Gokarna Temple, Shopping
- Wake up to the fresh morning breeze and birds chirping on the Beach.
- After breakfast, pack your bags, take those lovely snaps on the beach before we check out of the campsite.
- Head out to take a dip under magnificent Vibhooti waterfalls. There is a change room close to the falls. The ice-cold water will refresh your senses. There is even a natural pool if you know swimming.
- Break for Lunch at a local restaurant. Note that there are not many options for good food at this remote location.
- Explore Yana caves in the dense forest.
- Head back to Gokarna, visit Mahabaleshwar temple and do some shopping.
- Get dropped at Gokarna busstop to catch return bus Pune & Mumbai.
- Day 3 Back to Pune/Mumbai
- Reach home with beautiful memories and many new friends!
- This trip involves basic facilities in terms of food, travel, and stay without any luxury, whatsoever.
- This is a group trip with shared model. It may not suit everyone – especially for those expecting privacy and comfort. It best suits for people who wish to socialize.
- Please do not book this trip if you are not okay with above points.
- Sleeper between Gokarna and Mumbai/Pune.
- Private vehicle for local travel.
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞: Drop Points on Monday morning will be almost similar as above.
- Beach Camping
- Tents on sharing basis.
- Each tent has blankets, and mats.
- Campfire will be lit up in the property itself.
- Well maintained common toilets/shower rooms.
- 2 Breakfasts are included at the stay.
- Lunches and Dinners are self sponsored.
Things to carry:
- Toiletries, moisturizer, light towel, lip balm, wet wipes, toothbrush, toothpaste
- A lightweight large Backpack for the trip (no suitcase, no trolley)
- A small backpack for the trek (to carry a water bottle, snacks, etc)
- Photo identity proof with address (Aadhar/Passport/Voter ID)
- Poncho or rainproof jacket with a hood (from June to September)
- Track pants, T-shirt for the trek
- Cap/Hat/Sunscreen (to avoid getting tanned bigtime)
- Sunglasses (to keep your eyes fresh)
- Power bank, charger, camera (if you wish to)
- Proper water bottle for your trip. You may fill at our campsite
- Disposable garbage covers (To separate used/unused, dry/wet clothes)
- Good grip shoes or sandals for the trek
- Your personal medications, if any
- Pair of water wear to take a dip in the waterfalls/sea
- Carrying a handwash/sanitizer/tissues will help during the trip
- Carry your jerkin/sweater – it can get cold at night
- Carry a lil bit of cash for Sunday lunch, dinner, and misc. expenses
- Don’t carry expensive items. You are responsible for your own belongings.
What’s next after booking your trip:
- A Whatsapp group shall be created on the trip day and Vehicle & Trip Leader details will be shared.
- This trip involves traveling with strangers and night stays (if any). Please be mindful that:
- It is mandatory to share your personal information with the team along with a copy of your government approved ID card.
- You will need to share your co-traveler(s) details if you have booked more than one seat.
- Live location of the vehicle will be sent in the group once it starts at the first point.
- Travel by Sleeper Bus from Mumbai/Pune
- Local travel by private vehicle
- Gokarna Beach Trek with Guide (5 Beaches)
- Accommodation at Gokarna Beach camp (Tents in sharing basis)
- Saturday, Sunday Breakfasts
- Entry at Vibhooti Waterfalls
- Group activities
- Trip Leader
- Food not mentioned above
- Any misc. expenses not mentioned in the inclusions above
Terms and Conditions
- You may register by paying 50% booking amount through UPI to following number: 𝟗𝟖𝟐𝟕𝟎 𝟑𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟗
- Remaining half amount shall be paid after boarding Bus Friday evening.
- Above advance amount is non-refundable, non-postponable for any reason whatsoever.