(3 in 1) Gokarna Private Beach Trek, Murudeshwar, Jog Fallsfrom
LONG WEEKEND SPECIAL: Gokarna Beach Trek, Murudeshwar & Jog Falls from Bangalore
Sun, Sand, and the Sea – all calling from a wonderful beach destination Gokarna. Vibhooti Waterfalls, Caves, Murudeshwar, & Jog Falls will make it even more exciting!
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Easy to Moderate
- Group Size Medium Group
Gokarna is easily the most famous destination in Karnataka. There are famous beaches and a temple which are usually explored by tourists. But, there’s also an offbeat angle to this small coastal town that we will experience in this trip – a set of private beaches on the other side of river Aghanashini.
We’ll start our trip with a relaxing morning on Nirvana beach, away from the town.
We will indulge in sports like beach volleyball and frisbee, take a soul-soothing dip in the sea.
Post Lunch, we’ll go on an amazing hike to hidden beaches that are separated from Gokarna town by the Aghanashini river. The green sprouting Nirvana hill with panoramic views, clean white sand beaches, and the river merging into the sea is an experience that will refresh both your mind and soul.
Camping in Gokarna, especially on Nirvana private beach, is a beautiful experience (summer and winter). However, during monsoons, we prefer rooms and dorms. The music, the delicious food, the campfire, the sound of the waves, a stroll on soft cold sand under starry night adds up to the amazing experience.
The next day, we will visit the most famous Om Beach of Gokarna and chill out at the beach shacks. With colourful crowd and picturesque panorama, Om Beach makes a perfect setting to take selfies and groupfies!
We will also visit gushing Vibhooti waterfalls and take a dip under chilling fresh mountain water. This is usually the highlight of the trip. There’s something magical about waterfalls that will refresh your senses and instantly make you happy.
Finally, we shall explore gigantic formations of Yana caves deep inside the jungle by trekking.
Come, join Muddie Trails on this exciting journey to a wonderful experience – Gokarna Private Beaches Trek, Camp, Falls, Caves!
Highlights of the Gokarna Trip:
- Nirvana Beach Camping
- Offbeat Gokarna Beach trek (Nirvana Beach hike)
- Gokarna Om Beach Trip
- Beach games on Nirvana Beach
- Vibhooti waterfalls Dip
- Yana Caves Exploration
- Murudeshwar Beach and Temple
- Jog Falls
- Music & Dance under the open sky
- Amazing sunset
Join us on:
Check us out on:
(4.9 ⭐200+ reviews)—– (4.8 ⭐950+ reviews)
- Day 0 Schedule
- Start from Bangalore, an overnight journey.
- Day 1 Schedule
- Reach Nirvana private beach campsite
- The captivating setting of our campsite right next to the beach will excite and thrill you. You will fall in love with the place the moment you see it.
- Freshen up in the neat and clean bathrooms, have a nice breakfast in the dining area.
- Hit the beach and play lotta beach sports – Frisbee, beach volleyball, etc. It’s time for those slow-mos, boomerangs, and jumping pictures.
- Take a dip in the sea. Nirvana is a safe place to play in the water (in summer and winter). However, one has to take care not to go too deep into the water.
- Break for Lunch, chill out for some time under coconut trees near the shacks.
- (June to Sept) Hike to Nirvana hill to get a panoramic view of beaches, marvel at the Aghanashini river merging into the Arabian sea.
- (Oct to May) Beach trek to Mystery cave beach and Heaven beach.
- If the skies are clear, experience a peaceful sunset with the reddish-orange Sun slowly dipping into the ocean.
- Head back to the campsite by evening, refresh with hot tea/coffee.
- We will lighten up the bonfire, play music under the starry night
- Have nice veg meals. (You can pay and order for nonveg if you wish to).
- Social gathering till late at night and chill out.
- Take well-deserved rest, good night!
- Day 2 Schedule
- Wake up to the fresh morning breeze and birds chirping on the private beach
- Freshen up and have breakfast.
- Visit the most famous Beach of Gokarna – Om Beach. This will be an hour’s drive from our Nirvana beach camp. Take some snaps, relax for a while at the shacks of Om Beach.
- Head out to take a dip under magnificent Vibhooti waterfalls. There is a change room close to the falls. The ice-cold water will refresh your senses. There is even a natural pool if you know swimming. For non-swimmers, there are lots of rocks to sit on and shallow water overlooking the falls.
- Have a basic lunch at a local restaurant. Note that there are not many options for good food at this remote location.
- Explore Yana caves in the dense forest. We have to trek 3 km on a broken road to reach caves. Sometimes there are open-top jeeps dropping people up and down. You may take one of them if you don’t want to strain yourself too much.
- Head back to the camp, freshen up.
- Have dinner. Social gathering till late at night.
- Rest for the night.
- Day 3 Schedule
- Wake up, Freshen up, Have Breakfast.
- Pack your bags, take those lovely snaps on the beach one final time before we check out of the campsite.
- Have Dinner at a restaurant/dhaba on our way back towards Bangalore.
- Overnight journey, take good rest.
- Day 4 Schedule
- Reach home early in the morning.
- Share your beautiful experience of the Gokarna – Murudeshwar beach trip and camping with friends and family.
Stay and Food:
- Stay: We have a private property right next to Nirvana Beach of Gokarna. Nirvana is located away from the crowded beaches of Gokarna. It is separated from Gokarna town by river Aghanashini. Tents (Rooms/Dorms in Rainy season) are usually 3 sharing, but on request, we can give 2 sharing tents without any extra cost. Each tent has pillow, blanket, and mats with bedsheets. Campfire will be lit up close to tents. Our stay has shacks, a restaurant, and well-maintained toilets/shower rooms.
- Food: We will serve you fulfilling Breakfasts on all 3 days of the trip. This will help you get started on the day’s schedule. We will also serve lunch and dinner on Day 1 & 2.
- Tempo or mini-bus depending on final numbers (Non-AC)
Things to carry:
- Toiletries, moisturizer, light towel, lip balm, wet wipes, toothbrush, toothpaste
- A lightweight large Backpack for the trip (no suitcase, no trolley)
- A small backpack for the trek (to carry a water bottle, snacks, etc)
- Photo identity proof with address (Aadhar/Passport/Voter ID)
- Poncho or rainproof jacket with a hood (from June to September)
- Track pants, T-shirt for the trek
- Cap/Hat/Sunscreen (to avoid getting tanned bigtime)
- Sunglasses (to keep your eyes fresh)
- Power bank, charger, camera (if you wish to)
- Proper water bottle for your trip. You may fill at our campsite
- Disposable garbage covers (To separate used/unused, dry/wet clothes)
- Good grip shoes or sandals for the trek
- Your personal medications, if any
- Pair of water wear to take a dip in the waterfalls/sea
- Carrying a handwash/sanitizer/tissues will help during the trip
- Carry your jerkin/sweater – it can get cold at night
- Carry a lil bit of cash for Sunday lunch, dinner, and misc. expenses
- Don’t carry expensive items. You are responsible for your own belongings.
Central Silk Board Bus Stop: 7:30 PM
- In front of Udupi Grand – Service Road going towards HSR Layout
Marathahalli: 7:55 PM
- In front of Mahindra Showroom
Tin Factory: 8:10 PM
- Tin Factory Bus Stop
Goraguntepalya: 9:05 to 9:15 PM (based on traffic)
- Metro Station Bus Stop
What’s next after booking your trip:
- A Whatsapp group will be created for all the registered folks a few hours before the trip.
- You may say hi to other trekkers and get prepared for the trip.
- We will set expectations about the trip, remind you of important Terms & Conditions.
- Travellers aren’t allowed to enter the sea because of the high tide during monsoons (June to Sept). Book your trip only if you are fine with this fact during this period.
- This trip/trek does not include Gokarna main beach, Kudle Beach, and Gokarna temple.
- This is a trip to offbeat beaches as explained everywhere in the trip details.
- Feb to May (summer): Clear views, amazing sunsets. A warm climate throughout the day, an ideal time to take a dip in the sea and go swimming. Vibhooti has enough water to take a refreshing dip. Yana caves provide a good experience.
- June to mid-Oct (monsoon months): It’s a wild and wet season for Gokarna. Trekkers aren’t allowed to enter the Sea because of the high tide. The rains will hit hard. It’s a good time to chill out and enjoy the beauty of the place. Need raincoats for the trek. Vibhooti waterfalls and Yana caves in the jungle give a thrilling wild experience.
- Oct to Jan (winter): Misty weather, peaceful sunsets, pleasant weather during days, cold nights. A good amount of water at Vibhooti. Best time for Yana caves.
- Stay at our lovely Nirvana beach camp (2 sharing tents) (Rooms/Dorms in rainy season)
- Food: 3 Breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners (all veg)
- Offbeat Gokarna beach trek (Nirvana Beach Hike)
- Om Beach Trip
- Vibhooti waterfalls
- Yana caves
- Murudeshwar beach and Temple
- Jog Falls
- Bonfire (if it doesn’t rain)
- Music & Dance under the open sky
- Trip Lead
- A hell lot of entertainment!
- 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Any misc. expenses not mentioned in the inclusions above
- No Luxury. We assure awesome memories every trip, but not awesome facilities.
- We provide basic facilities in terms of food, travel, and stay.
- The itinerary is fixed. No special requests to change itinerary/schedule are permitted. Do not give advice(s) to the Organizer.
- Absolutely no littering. We swear to protect our environment.
- No alcohol & smoking during travel, treks, and other outdoor activities. There would be a separate window and space (usually at night) to have these at the campsite/homestay for interested people.
- Cooperate with the organizer(s) in following the schedule set for the day (especially getting up and getting ready in the morning). This will ensure travelers won’t miss out on the real fun part that is traveling.
- Every traveler is responsible for his/her for your own safety. Don’t indulge in any illegal or silly activity that causes harm to you or fellow travelers.
- Do not wander into the forest away from the designated trail for trekkers. There may be snakes, scorpions, and other dangerous animals.
- Unexpected situations: It may happen we do not cover all the places mentioned in the itinerary because of unpredictable reasons like bad weather, landslides, wild animal presence, abrupt blocking of sites by the police/forest department, delay in travel because of an issue with our group itself, traffic conditions, etc. In most cases, if the time permits, the organizer(s) will take travelers to an alternative place. But in some cases, we may have to skip a place altogether.
- The event will stand canceled if less than 8 travelers signed up for the trip/trek which will be informed 24 hours before the trip start time.
- Travelers are expected to respect each other and help each other. Avoid discussing sensitive matters like sex, politics, and religion/caste/race.
- Using foul or abusive language, eve-teasing, arguing with fellow travelers/organizer(s), and/or involving in the physical assault will not be accepted and will stand a chance of being deserted by the group then and there.
- Every traveler is expected to sign a liability/waiver form given by the organizer(s) after boarding the vehicle. This liability form will discharge Muddie Trails of any unexpected incident like injury/death/theft etc.
Cancellation by Traveler
- 80% refund if you inform about your cancellation before 48 hours of the event start time.
- No refund within 48 hours of the event start time whatever is the reason (Health, Accident, Family crisis, Office issue, or anything else).
- No refund during/after the event.
- Registration fee or partial payment which is done to book your slot is non-refundable.
- No refund if you drop out because of COVID.
- No refund if you are not allowed to join the trip while boarding due to COVID symptoms. Refer to this COVID blog for details.
- No refund if the event is cancelled/postponed because of COVID-induced lockdown/restrictions imposed by the government. In this case, your trip amount shall be used as credit for future trips.
We have beach camping as well as beach shacks at a well maintained private property on Nirvana beach. Our stay is far away from the usual crowded beaches of Gokarna which we avoid during our trip. This is one reason the trip is named Gokarna’s “private” beaches. You will be given luggage rooms on a gender basis. There are a separate dining area and lot of places to chill out. The Nirvana beach which is right ahead of our stay is pretty clean and huge. It is usually safe to play in the water. There is a private area for our tents and the campfire on the beach. Our travelers love the ambiance and the vibe of the place
There are 5 washrooms each for men and women which are well maintained. Since the stay is blended with nature, expect a lot of sand everywhere.