Goa Beach Trip with Monkey Island | Hyderabadfrom
Goa. Does it need any introduction? 😉
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday TypeBeach Trip, Leisurely
- Activity Level Easy
Hello Leisure lovers!
Waiting for that Goa trip for long? It’s time to tick it off.
Sun, Sea, Sand, Pubs, an Island trip, water sports, flea markets, a beautiful Church, picturesque architecture, and a little bit of history – all waiting for you at Goa!
In this 3 day trip to Goa, we will cover all important and happening places of North Goa. To name a few – Baga, Anjuna, Candolim, and Calangute beaches. We will indulge in water sports, and go on a boat trip to Monkey Island. Swimming and Snorkeling are the two activities travelers enjoy most on this Island trip along with unlimited drinks and food. As you already know, sunsets are a bliss from Goa beaches.
We will have a comfortable hotel stay close to a beach with all basic facilities like hot water, breakfast, and cozy beds.
Adding to the experience is pub-hopping at the most colorful Tito’s lane. A leisurely stroll at historical places like Bascilla of Bom Jesus and Panjim Conservation zone is the icing on the cake to end the trip on a memorable note.
- Baga Beach, Tito’s Lane
- Calangute Beach
- Monkey Island Day Trip by Boat
- Adventure sports at Anjuna Beach
- Fort Aguada, Candolim Beach
- Bascilla of Bom Jesus
- Saturday mid-night Flea market
- Old Goa, Panjim, beautiful lanes, and architecture
- Colorful sunsets and colorful people
- AC travel (Hyderabad to Belgaum)
- Day 0 Schedule
- Start from Hyderabad by boarding AC bus to Belgaum, overnight journey.
- Day 1 Schedule
- Board private vehicle at Belgaum, start journey towards Goa
- Have nice breakfast on our way, check into our Hotel, freshen up
- Hit the Anjuna Beach! Indulge in water sports, play in the water.
- Have quick Lunch
- After a beautiful sunset, head back to hotel and refresh
- Pub hop at Baga lane, have dinner, chill for the night
- Finish the day around midnight and rest at our Hotel.
- Day 2 Schedule
- Wake up early morning, fuel up with breakfast
- Day outing by travelling on a boat to The Monkey Island with unlimited beer, snacks & soft drinks!
- Indulge in Swimming and Snorkeling with life jackets
- Have Lunch on the Island
- Return to mainland by evening, relax and refresh at hotel
- A relaxing night at the Calangute Beach shacks, try local cuisine for Dinner
- Post midnight, head to the famous Goan Saturday night flea market and shop your bags full
- Head back to Hotel and sleep
- Day 3 Schedule
- Wake up late, have breakfast, check out of the stay
- Visit Fort Aguada on Sinquerim Beach, overlooking the Arabian Sea
- Have Lunch at Candolim Beach shacks
- Visit UNESCO world heritage site Basilica of Bom Jesus of Old Goa
- Time permits: Visit Panjim conservation zone with beautiful old Portuguese architecture with quaint restaurants and art galleries. Place for awesome selfies!
- Start back towards Belgaum by evening to catch return Bus to Hyderabad.
- Day 4 Schedule
- Reach back home in the morning
- Share your most happening weekend Goa trip story with your friends!
- This trip involves basic facilities in terms of food, travel, and stay without any luxury, whatsoever.
- This is a group trip with shared model. It may not suit everyone – especially for those expecting privacy and comfort. It best suits for people who wish to socialize.
- Please do not book this trip if you are not okay with above points.
- AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper Bus between Hyderabad and Belgaum
- Trip start time: Friday night 8 PM
- Pickup spots: MGBS 8 PM, BHEL 8:30 PM
- Tourist vehicle between Belgaum and Goa
- Ending time: Tuesday morning around 6:30 AM
Things to Pack:
- Toiletries, moisturizer, light towel, lip balm, wet wipes, toothbrush, toothpaste,
- A lightweight large Backpack for the trip (no suitcase, no trolley)
- A small backpack for the trek (to carry Lunch packet, water bottle, snacks etc)
- Photo identity proof with address (Aadhar/Passport/Voter ID)
- Poncho or rain proof jacket with a hood (from June to September)
- Track pants, full sleeve T-shirt for the trek
- Cap/Hat (to avoid getting tanned)
- Sunglasses (to keep your eyes fresh)
- Power bank, charger, camera, binoculars (if you wish to)
- Proper water bottle for your trip. You may fill at our homestay
- Disposable garbage covers (To separate used/unused, dry/wet clothes)
- Good grip trekking shoes or sandals
- Your personal medications, if any
- Pair of water wear to take a dip in the waterfalls
- Carrying a handwash/sanitizer/tissues will help during the trip
- Carry your jerkin/sweater – it can get cold at night
- Carry a lil bit of cash for Sunday Lunch, Dinner and misc. Expenses
- Don’t carry expensive items. You are responsible for your own belongings.
What’s next after booking your trip:
- A Whatsapp group shall be created on the trip day and Vehicle & Trip Leader details will be shared.
- This trip involves traveling with strangers and night stays (if any). Please be mindful that:
- It is mandatory to share your personal information with the team along with a copy of your government approved ID card.
- You will need to share your co-traveler(s) details if you have booked more than one seat.
- Live location of the vehicle will be sent in the group once it starts at the first point.
- Travel: (AC Sleeper or Non-AC Semi Sleeper (which ever is available) between Hyderabad and Belgaum , Local travel by private vehicle (Like Toofan, Sumo etc)
- Food: 4 Breakfasts
- AC Hotel for 2D/2N on sharing basis
- Monkey Island Boat ride with water activities, unlimited drinks (Beer, Rum), Snacks
- Entry tickets to all places
- Trip Lead
- A hell lot of entertainment!
- All Dinners, remaining Lunches
- Water sports, Pub entries, any party expenses
- Any other misc. expenses not mentioned in inclusions above
It’s a boat ride organised by Goa tourism close to an un-inhabited Island. Travelers can indulge in Swimming with life jackets and Snorkeling at this place. After that, travelers will be served snacks and drinks on the boat. The boat will then proceed to a Beach where travelers can take a dip in the water, followed by basic Lunch (Veg and Non Veg).
The Island trip is usually open in the months of November to May. But it is not 100% guaranteed to happen. Sometimes it can be closed based on Indian Navy’s command who control the Sea routes over there or high tide (usually due to full moon / no moon days). In the event of Monkey Island trip cancellation, we will refund 1000 rupees to travelers. Instead, your Trip Leads will take you to alternate places on that day.
- The itinerary is fixed. No special requests to change itinerary/schedule shall be entertained. Do not give advice(s) to the Trip Leader(s) to change the itinerary.
- Cooperate with the organizer(s) in following the schedule set for the day (especially getting up and getting ready in the morning). This will ensure travelers won’t miss out on the real fun part that is traveling.
- Every traveler is responsible for his/her for your own safety. Don’t indulge in any illegal or silly activity that causes harm to you or fellow travelers.
- Do not wander into the forest away from the designated trail for treks. There may be snakes, scorpions, and dangerous animals.
- Unexpected situations: It may happen we do not cover all the places mentioned in the itinerary because of unpredictable reasons like bad weather, landslides, wild animal presence, abrupt blocking of sites by the police/forest department, delay in travel because of an issue with our group itself, traffic conditions, etc. In most cases, if the time permits, the organizer(s) will take travelers to an alternative place. But in some cases, we may have to skip a place altogether.
- Absolutely no littering. We swear to protect our environment.
- No alcohol & smoking during travel, treks, and other outdoor activities. There would be a separate window and space (usually at night) to have these at the campsite/homestay for interested people.
- Travelers are expected to respect each other and help each other. Avoid discussing sensitive matters like sex, politics, and religion/caste/race.
- Using foul or abusive language, eve-teasing, arguing with fellow travelers/organizer(s), and/or involving in the physical assault will not be accepted and will stand a chance of being deserted by the group then and there.
- The event will stand canceled if less than 8 travelers signed up for the trip/trek which will be informed 24 hours before the trip start time.
- Every traveler is expected to sign a liability/waiver form given by the organizer(s) after boarding the vehicle. This liability form will discharge Muddie Trails of any unexpected incident like injury/death/theft etc.
Cancellation by Traveler
- 50% refund shall be done if you inform us about your cancellation before 48 hours of the event start time. An email has to be sent to email@example.com to raise a cancellation request.
- No refund/postponing is allowed within 48 hours of the event start time whatever is the reason (Health, Accident, Covid, Family crisis, Office issue, or anything else).
- No refund/postponing is allowed for partial payment – booking fee – which is done to book your slot.
- No refund during/after the event.
Cancellation by Muddie Trails
Muddie Trails may decide to cancel the event if there are less than 8 travelers signed up for the trip/trek.
What if we don’t get the minimum number of people for the trip?
We have 2 options in this case:
Option 1: Complete refund.
Option 2: Switch to any other trip of the same weekend or future weekends. The difference amount will be collected from you or paid back according to the new trip cost.
Cancellation due to external factors
Muddie Trails may have to cancel the event in case of external factors that are beyond our control like Natural Disasters, Extreme Weather Conditions, Red Alerts, Political Disturbances, Bandh/Curfews, Local Issues, Road Blocks, Train cancellations, Covid-19 or any other disease outbreaks etc.
In these scenarios:
- No Refund is allowed.
- 100% trip amount can be used for any other new trip of the same weekend or future weekends. The difference amount will be collected from you or paid back according to the new trip cost.
- Once you confirm your participation on the new trip, all the above Cancellation policies will apply for the same.