Goa Beach Trip with Monkey Island | Bangalorefrom
Goa. Does it need any introduction? 😉
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday TypeBeach Trip, Leisurely
- Activity Level Easy
Hello Leisure lovers!
Waiting for that Goa trip for long? It’s time to tick it off.
Sun, Sea, Sand, Pubs, an Island trip, water sports, flea markets, a beautiful Church, picturesque architecture, and a little bit of history – all waiting for you at Goa!
In this 3 day trip to Goa, we will cover all important and happening places of North Goa. To name a few – Baga, Anjuna, Candolim, and Calangute beaches. We will indulge in water sports, and go on a boat trip to Monkey Island. Swimming and Snorkeling are the two activities travelers enjoy most on this Island trip along with unlimited drinks and food. As you already know, sunsets are a bliss from Goa beaches.
We will have a comfortable hotel stay close to a beach with all basic facilities like hot water, breakfast, and cozy beds.
Adding to the experience is pub-hopping at the most colorful Tito’s lane. A leisurely stroll at historical places like Bascilla of Bom Jesus and Panjim Conservation zone is the icing on the cake to end the trip on a memorable note.
- Baga Beach, Tito’s Lane
- Calangute Beach
- Monkey Island Day Trip by Boat
- Adventure sports at Anjuna Beach
- Fort Aguada, Candolim Beach
- Bascilla of Bom Jesus
- Saturday mid-night Flea market
- Old Goa, Panjim, beautiful lanes, and architecture
- Colorful sunsets and colorful people
- Day 0 Schedule
- Start from Bangalore, overnight journey.
- Day 1 Schedule
- Cross the border and enter Goa
- Have nice breakfast on our way, check into our Hotel, freshen up
- Hit the Anjuna Beach! Indulge in water sports, play in the water.
- Have quick Lunch
- After a beautiful sunset, head back to hotel and refresh
- Pub hop at Baga lane, have dinner, chill for the night
- Finish the day around midnight and rest at our Hotel.
- Day 2 Schedule
- Wake up early morning, fuel up with breakfast
- Day outing by travelling on a boat to The Monkey Island with unlimited beer, snacks & soft drinks!
- Indulge in Swimming and Snorkeling with life jackets
- Have Lunch on the Island
- Return to mainland by evening, relax and refresh at hotel
- A relaxing night at the Calangute Beach shacks, try local cuisine for Dinner
- Post midnight, head to the famous Goan Saturday night flea market and shop your bags full
- Head back to Hotel and sleep
- Day 3 Schedule
- Wake up late, have breakfast, check out of the stay
- Visit Fort Aguada on Sinquerim Beach, overlooking the Arabian Sea
- Have Lunch at Candolim Beach shacks
- Visit UNESCO world heritage site Basilica of Bom Jesus of Old Goa
- Visit Panjim conservation zone with beautiful old Portuguese architecture with quaint restaurants and art galleries. Place for awesome selfies!
- Start back towards Bangalore by night, have Dinner at a Dhaba.
- Day 4 Schedule
- Reach home before noon
- Share your most happening weekend Goa trip story with your friends!
- Trip start time: Friday night 6 PM
- Trip end time: Tuesday morning 11 AM
Pick up points, timings:
Central Silk Board Bus Stop: 7:30 PM
- In front of Udupi Grand – Service Road going towards HSR Layout
Marathahalli: 7:55 PM
- In front of Mahindra Showroom
Tin Factory: 8:10 PM
- Tin Factory Bus Stop
Goraguntepalya: 9:05 to 9:15 PM (based on traffic)
- Metro Station Bus Stop
Things to Pack:
- Toiletries, moisturizer, light towel, lip balm, wet wipes, toothbrush, toothpaste,
- A lightweight large Backpack for the trip (no suitcase, no trolley)
- Photo identity proof with address (Aadhar/Passport/Voter ID)
- Cap/Hat (to avoid getting tanned)
- Sunglasses (to keep your eyes fresh)
- Power bank, charger, camera (if you wish to)
- Proper water bottle for your trip.
- Disposable garbage covers (to separate used/unused, dry/wet clothes)
- Your personal medications, if any
- Pair of water wear to take a dip in the Beach
- Carrying a handwash/sanitizer/tissues will help during the trip
- Carry a lil bit of cash for food, shopping and misc. expenses
- Don’t carry expensive items. You are responsible for your own belongings.
What’s next after booking your trip:
- A Whatsapp group will be created for all the registered folks a few hours before the trip.
- You may say hi to other trekkers and get prepared for the trip.
- We will set expectations about the trip, remind you of important Terms & Conditions.
- Travel (Push back Tempo Traveler)
- Food: 4 Breakfasts
- AC Hotel for 2D/2N on sharing basis
- Monkey Island Boat ride with water activities, unlimited drinks (Beer, Rum), Snacks
- Entry tickets to all places
- Trip Lead
- A hell lot of entertainment!
- Dinners, Lunches
- Water sports, Pub entries, any party expenses
- Any other misc. expenses not mentioned in inclusions above
It’s a boat ride organised by Goa tourism close to an un-inhabited Island. Travelers can indulge in Swimming with life jackets and Snorkeling at this place. After that, travelers will be served snacks and drinks on the boat. The boat will then proceed to a Beach where travelers can take a dip in the water, followed by basic Lunch (Veg and Non Veg).
The Island trip is usually open in the months of November to May. But it is not 100% guaranteed to happen. Sometimes it can be closed based on Indian Navy’s command who control the Sea routes over there or high tide (usually due to full moon / no moon days). In the event of Monkey Island trip cancellation, we will refund 1000 rupees to travelers. Instead, your Trip Leads will take you to alternate places on that day.
- No Luxury. We assure awesome memories every trip, but not awesome facilities.
- We provide basic facilities in terms of food, travel, and stay.
- The itinerary is fixed. No special requests to change itinerary/schedule are permitted. Do not give advice(s) to the Organizer.
- Absolutely no littering. We swear to protect our environment.
- No alcohol & smoking during travel, treks, and other outdoor activities. There would be a separate window and space (usually at night) to have these at the campsite/homestay for interested people.
- Cooperate with the organizer(s) in following the schedule set for the day (especially getting up and getting ready in the morning). This will ensure travelers won’t miss out on the real fun part that is traveling.
- Every traveler is responsible for his/her for your own safety. Don’t indulge in any illegal or silly activity that causes harm to you or fellow travelers.
- Do not wander into the forest away from the designated trail for trekkers. There may be snakes, scorpions, and other dangerous animals.
- Unexpected situations: It may happen we do not cover all the places mentioned in the itinerary because of unpredictable reasons like bad weather, landslides, wild animal presence, abrupt blocking of sites by the police/forest department, delay in travel because of an issue with our group itself, traffic conditions, etc. In most cases, if the time permits, the organizer(s) will take travelers to an alternative place. But in some cases, we may have to skip a place altogether.
- The event will stand canceled if less than 8 travelers signed up for the trip/trek which will be informed 24 hours before the trip start time.
- Travelers are expected to respect each other and help each other. Avoid discussing sensitive matters like sex, politics, and religion/caste/race.
- Using foul or abusive language, eve-teasing, arguing with fellow travelers/organizer(s), and/or involving in the physical assault will not be accepted and will stand a chance of being deserted by the group then and there.
- Every traveler is expected to sign a liability/waiver form given by the organizer(s) after boarding the vehicle. This liability form will discharge Muddie Trails of any unexpected incident like injury/death/theft etc.
Cancellation by Traveler
- 80% refund if you inform about your cancellation before 48 hours of the event start time. (For places like Gandikota, Hampi, etc)
- For events that involve point-to-point bus/train booking, only a 50% refund shall be done if you inform about your cancellation before 48 hours of the event start time. (For places like Gokarna, Dandeli, etc)
- No refund within 48 hours of the event start time whatever is the reason (Health, Accident, Family crisis, Office issue, or anything else).
- No refund during/after the event.
- Registration fee or partial payment which is done to book your slot is non-refundable.
- No refund if you drop out because of COVID.
- No refund if you are not allowed to join the trip while boarding due to COVID symptoms. Refer to this COVID blog for details.
- No refund if the event is cancelled because of COVID-induced lockdown/restrictions imposed by the government. In this case, your trip amount shall be used as credit for future trips.