Goa Backpacking Trip (3D/2N)from
Ex Goa Airport, Bus stand
Backpacking Trip to North Goa with Island Tour and Best Local Attractions
Goa. Does it need any introduction? Maybe not. This backpacking trip takes you to all the happening places in the land of Sun, Sand, and Sea: Goa!
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday TypeAdventure, Backpacking Trip/Trek, Leisurely
- Activity Level Easy
- Group Size Small Group
Hola Leisure lovers and Adventure seekers!
Waiting for that Goa trip since ages? It’s time to tick it off.
Tired of asking friends for that elusive Goa trip which gets postponed time and again, right? No more waiting then. If your friends say yes, get them on this trip. If your friends deny, it’s time to make new friends in Goa!
With Sun, Sea, Sand, happening Pubs, an Island trip, exciting Water sports, colorful Flea markets, inspiring Churches, beautiful Forts, delicious Food, picturesque Portugese architecture and a little bit of history – Goa has everything for you.
In this 3 day action packed trip to Goa, we will cover all important and happening beaches of North Goa like Baga, Vagator, Candolim and Calangute Beach. We will indulge in Water sports, and go on a Boat trip to Monkey Island. Swimming and Snorkeling are the two activities travelers enjoy most in this Island trip, along with unlimited drinks and food. As you already know, sunsets are a bliss!
We will stay at a backpackers hostel at Vagator with all basic facilities like hot water, cozy beds and a restaurant.
Adding to the experience is pub hopping at the most colorful Tito’s lane. A visit to the historical Basilica of Bom Jesus, and a leisurely stroll at Panjim Conservation zone are icing on the cake to end the trip on a memorable note.
- Happening Stay at Vagator
- Sunset at Fort Chapora
- A night at Baga Beach, Tito’s Lane Pub Hop
- Monkey Island Day Trip (or Boat Party)
- A night at Calangute Beach
- Saturday mid-night Flea market
- Fort Aguada with Candolim Beach
- Basilica of Bom Jesus
- Panjim Conservation Zone with Portugese architecture
- Complementary Pick up and Drop off at Airport (Fixed time)
- Day 1 (Friday) Schedule
- Arrive at Goa from your City. 9 AM complimentary pick up at Airport and drop at our hostel.
- Note: If you are arriving at a different time, we can arrange a Taxi at extra cost from AIrport, Bus Stand or Railway station.
- Check into our Backpackers Hotel at Vagator, freshen up.
- Our trip Leader would meet you at the stay.
- Head to Vagator Beach, Indulge in plenty of adrenaline-pumping water sports (self-sponsored) like Parasailing, Banana Boat, Bumper Ride, etc., play in the water.
- Have a leisurely lunch at beach shacks.
- Visit Chapora Fort overlooking the Arabian Sea to witness a beautiful sunset.
- Head back to the Hostel, refresh, get set for the night!
- Pub hop at Tito’s Lane, chill for the night at Baga Beach shacks.
- Finish the day after midnight and take good rest at our stay.
- Day 2 (Saturday) Schedule
- Wake up early morning, fuel up with breakfast
- 8 AM shuttle pick up close to our Hostel. Day outing by traveling on a boat to The Monkey Island with unlimited beer, snacks & soft drinks!
- Indulge in Swimming and Snorkeling with life jackets
- Note: If Monkey Island is closed for any reason, then a Boat Party will be arranged with the same activities as above.
- Have complementary Veg and Non-Veg Lunch on the Island (or in the Boat for Boat Party)
- Return to the mainland by late afternoon
- A relaxing evening at the Calangute Beach shacks followed by Dinner at shacks.
- Post midnight, head to the famous Goan Saturday night flea market and shop your bags full
- Head back to the Hostel and take well-deserved rest after a long day!
- Day 3 (Sunday) Schedule
- Check out of the stay after Breakfast.
- Our private vehicle would arrive at the stay by 9 AM
- Visit Fort Aguada on Sinquerim Beach overlooking the Arabian Sea.
- Have Lunch at Candolim Beach shacks.
- Visit UNESCO world heritage site Basilica of Bom Jesus of Old Goa
- Visit the Panjim Conservation zone with beautiful old Portuguese architecture with quaint restaurants and art galleries. A place for awesome selfies!
- Drop off at Airport around 7 PM
- This trip involves basic facilities in terms of food, travel, and stay without any luxury, whatsoever.
- This is a group trip with shared model. It may not suit everyone – especially for those expecting privacy and comfort. It best suits for people who wish to socialize.
- Please do not book this trip if you are not okay with above points.
- Trip start time: Day 1 – 8 AM
- Trip end time: Day 3 – 8 PM
- No. of Seats: 5 or more
- Accommodation: At a happening Backpackers Hostel with all basic facilities like cozy Beds, AC, Hot water, and a Restaurant. Location – Vagator.
- Travel: All local travel is included. See the “Inclusions” list for more details.
- Activities: Monkey Island Trip or Boat Party with many activities
- Sightseeing: Plenty of places. See the “Highlights” section for a list of places.
- Food: Self-sponsored
Pick up points, timings:
- Goa Airport: 8 AM
- Mapusa Busstand: 9 AM
Drop off points, timings:
- Goa Airport: 7 PM
- Mapusa Busstand: 8 PM
Things to Pack:
- Toiletries, moisturizer, light towel, sunscreen, etc
- Photo identity proof (Aadhar/Passport/Voter ID).
- Cap/Hat (to avoid getting tanned).
- Sunglasses (to keep your eyes fresh).
- Your personal medications, if any.
- Colorful Beachwear to indulge in adventure sports, take dips in the Sea.
- Hand Wash/Sanitizer/Tissues (optional).
- Camera, Bluetooth speaker (if you wish to).
- Proper water bottle for your trip. You may fill water at our stay.
- Disposable garbage covers (to separate used/unused, dry/wet clothes).
- Carry some cash for food, shopping, and misc. expenses.
- Don’t carry expensive items. You are responsible for your own belongings.
- Mid October to May (winter, summer): The season for Goa starts in early November. Beaches come alive, and travelers can enjoy in the shacks and indulge in adventure sports. Most happening months are Dec, Jan, and Feb where it is usually crowded. Summer months (March to May) are relatively peaceful as it gets humid.
- June to Oct (monsoon months): Not a great season for Goa. With the onset of monsoons, most of the tourist attractions would be shut down. Goa takes a break.
What’s next after booking your trip:
- A Whatsapp group shall be created on the trip day and Vehicle & Trip Leader details will be shared.
- This trip involves traveling with strangers and night stays (if any). Please be mindful that:
- It is mandatory to share your personal information with the team along with a copy of your government approved ID card.
- You will need to share your co-traveler(s) details if you have booked more than one seat.
- Live location of the vehicle will be sent in the group once it starts at the first point.
Do I need to know Swimming to indulge in Water Sports or for Boat Trip?
- No. You don’t need to know swimming as you will wear a life jacket. As per the rules of the tourism department, it is mandatory to wear a life jacket before entering the Sea during Boat trips. You can enjoy Swimming, Snorkelling, Parasailing, and other water sports without any problem.
What is a Monkey Island Trip?
- It’s a boat ride organized by Goa tourism close to an uninhabited Island. Travelers can indulge in Swimming with life jackets and Snorkeling at this place. After that, travelers will be served snacks and drinks on the boat. The boat will then proceed to a Beach where travelers can take a dip in the water, followed by basic Lunch (Veg and Non-Veg).
Is Monkey Island Trip guaranteed?
- The Island trip is usually open in the months of November to May. But it is not 100% guaranteed to happen. Sometimes it can be closed based on the Indian Navy’s command who control the Sea routes or because of high tide (usually due to the full moon / no moon days). In the event of Monkey Island trip cancellation, we will do a Boat Party with similar activities.
- Goa Airport/Bus Stand Pick up and Drop off (Fixed timing)
- Local Travel everywhere (Auto/Cab on Day 1,2 | Private vehicle on Day 3)
- Backpackers Hostel stay (AC) for 2D/2N at Vagator
- Monkey Island Boat Trip or Boat Party with Water Activities, Drinks, Snacks, Lunch
- Experience all the places in the Highlights section
- Entry tickets wherever needed
- Trip Lead (Local guide)
- A hell lot of entertainment!
- Water Sports at Vagator Beach
- Pub entry or Party expenses
- Any other misc. expenses not mentioned in inclusions above
- The itinerary is fixed. No special requests to change itinerary/schedule shall be entertained. Do not give advice(s) to the Trip Leader(s) to change the itinerary.
- Cooperate with the organizer(s) in following the schedule set for the day (especially getting up and getting ready in the morning). This will ensure travelers won’t miss out on the real fun part that is traveling.
- Every traveler is responsible for his/her for your own safety. Don’t indulge in any illegal or silly activity that causes harm to you or fellow travelers.
- Do not wander into the forest away from the designated trail for treks. There may be snakes, scorpions, and dangerous animals.
- Unexpected situations: It may happen we do not cover all the places mentioned in the itinerary because of unpredictable reasons like bad weather, landslides, wild animal presence, abrupt blocking of sites by the police/forest department, delay in travel because of an issue with our group itself, traffic conditions, etc. In most cases, if the time permits, the organizer(s) will take travelers to an alternative place. But in some cases, we may have to skip a place altogether.
- Absolutely no littering. We swear to protect our environment.
- No alcohol & smoking during travel, treks, and other outdoor activities. There would be a separate window and space (usually at night) to have these at the campsite/homestay for interested people.
- Travelers are expected to respect each other and help each other. Avoid discussing sensitive matters like sex, politics, and religion/caste/race.
- Using foul or abusive language, eve-teasing, arguing with fellow travelers/organizer(s), and/or involving in the physical assault will not be accepted and will stand a chance of being deserted by the group then and there.
- The event will stand canceled if less than 8 travelers signed up for the trip/trek which will be informed 24 hours before the trip start time.
- Every traveler is expected to sign a liability/waiver form given by the organizer(s) after boarding the vehicle. This liability form will discharge Muddie Trails of any unexpected incident like injury/death/theft etc.
Cancellation by Traveler
- 50% refund shall be done if you inform us about your cancellation before 48 hours of the event start time. An email has to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org to raise a cancellation request.
- No refund/postponing is allowed within 48 hours of the event start time whatever is the reason (Health, Accident, Covid, Family crisis, Office issue, or anything else).
- No refund/postponing is allowed for partial payment – booking fee – which is done to book your slot.
- No refund during/after the event.
Cancellation by Muddie Trails
Muddie Trails may decide to cancel the event if there are less than 8 travelers signed up for the trip/trek.
What if we don’t get the minimum number of people for the trip?
We have 2 options in this case:
Option 1: Complete refund.
Option 2: Switch to any other trip of the same weekend or future weekends. The difference amount will be collected from you or paid back according to the new trip cost.
Cancellation due to external factors
Muddie Trails may have to cancel the event in case of external factors that are beyond our control like Natural Disasters, Extreme Weather Conditions, Red Alerts, Political Disturbances, Bandh/Curfews, Local Issues, Road Blocks, Train cancellations, Covid-19 or any other disease outbreaks etc.
In these scenarios:
- No Refund is allowed.
- 100% trip amount can be used for any other new trip of the same weekend or future weekends. The difference amount will be collected from you or paid back according to the new trip cost.
- Once you confirm your participation on the new trip, all the above Cancellation policies will apply for the same.