Bike Trip to Shivanasamudra Fallsfrom
Bike Ride (Day Trip) from Bangalore
Muddie Trails in collaboration with Monks On Wheels is presenting a unique Motorcycle Ride on the occasion of 75th Independence day!
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Challenging
- Group Size Medium Group
Hello Bike Lovers!
How about a rejuvenating long drive to explore colorful places around Bangalore, to meet new people just like you and have fun with them?
Presenting you the Rider Diaries which is a one-of-a-kind series of one-day motorcycle rides organized on the first Sunday of every month. In these rides, you can look forward to rides to authentic breakfast outlets, historical places, fresh water reservoirs, lush green hills and much more!
So if you have a self drive Bike, wait know more, because we will take care of the rest.
- Day 1 - Monday Schedule
- 6:00 AM – Meet up, briefing about rules & signals for the ride
- 6:30 AM – Flag off / Departure
- Breakfast en route
- Reach Gaganachukki waterfalls
- Continue ride to Barachukki waterfalls
- Site seeing, group intro, along with photo shoot.
- Lunch Break (self-sponsored)
- Return ride to Bangalore
- Tea break (if required)
- 7:00 PM – Reach Bangalore
- Own Bikes
- Minimum 150cc bike is needed to participate in this event.
- Breakfast included
- Lunch is self sponsored
Things to carry:
- Driving License, vehicle documents
- A small handbag with your essentials like water bottle
- Sunglasses (to keep your eyes fresh)
- A waterproof jacket – in case it rains during ride
What’s next after booking your trip:
- A Whatsapp group will be created a day before the trip to coordinate ride
- Ride coordination and safe travel measures.
- First Aid Kit
- Bike Trip Lead(s)
- Transportation, Gears, Fuel expenses
- Lunch, Snacks etc.
- Any misc. expenses not mentioned in the inclusions above
- Helmet is Mandatory for both Rider and pillion.
- Riding gear is highly recommended.
- Drink and Drive strictly prohibited.
- All the riders have to stay between the Leader and the Sweeper.
5. All riders need to get their valid driving license and vehicle documents.
6. Make sure your bike is serviced and in good condition.
- This is a Non-Refundable and Non-Postponable trip.