Terms & Conditions of Muddie Trails:
- No alcohol & smoking during Treks & adventure activities. There would be separate window and space (usually at night) to have these at campsite/homestay for interested people
- No Luxury. We assure awesome memories every trip, but not awesome facilities! We provide basic facilities in terms of food, travel & accommodation.
- The itinerary is fixed. No special requests to change itinerary/schedule are permitted
- Absolutely No littering during our travels. We swear to protect our environment.
- Co-operate with the organizer(s) in following the schedule set for the day (especially getting up and getting ready in the morning). This will ensure travelers won’t miss out on the real fun part – that is traveling.
- Every traveler is responsible for his/her for your own safety while traveling with Muddie Trails. Don’t indulge in any illegal or silly activity that causes harm to you or fellow travelers.
- Every traveler is expected to sign a liability/waiver form given by the organizer(s) after boarding the vehicle that discharges Muddie Trails of any unexpected incident like injury/death/theft etc.
- Unexpected situations: It may happen we do not cover all the places mentioned in the itinerary because of unpredictable reasons like bad weather, wild animal presence, abrupt blocking of sites by the police/forest department, delay in travel because of an issue with our group itself, traffic conditions, etc. In most cases, if the time permits, the organizer(s) will take travelers to an alternative place. But in some cases, we may have to skip a place altogether.
- Travelers are expected to respect each other and help each other. Avoid discussing sensitive matters like sex, politics, and religion/caste/race.
- Using foul or abusive language, eve-teasing, arguing with fellow travelers/organizer(s), and/or involving in the physical assault will not be accepted and will stand a chance of being deserted by Muddie Trails.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Cancellation by Organizer (Muddie Trails):
- Muddie Trails may decide to cancel the event if there are less than 8 travelers signed up for the trip/trek
- The organizers will inform you about alternate events. You can choose to switch to any other event for which seats are available.
- In this case, the full amount will be refunded.
- Alternatively, you can also choose to postpone your ticket to the future event or switch to another event by Muddie Trails.
Cancellation by you (The traveler):
- The Organizers have to be informed 48 hours before the event start time if you wish to cancel your event
- In this case, the refund would be processed as per “Refund Policy“
- Alternatively, you may postpone your ticket to the future event 48 hours before the event start time
- No postponing your ticket to future events and no refund within 48 hours of the event start time
- You may provide a replacement from your end (your friend, colleague, or any other) in case you cannot make it to the event because of unforeseen circumstances. This way you can save your hard-earned money
Refund policy for weekend trips:
- 80% refund before 48 hours of the event start time
- Special note: 50% refund if your event involves point to point bus/train booking (On informing before 48 hours of event start time).
- No refund within 48 hours of the event start time whatever be the reason (Health, Accident, Family crisis, Office issue or anything else)
- No refund during/after the event
- Registration fee or partial payment which is done to book your slot is non-refundable
Refund policy for long trips (Himalayas, North East, Any other 5+ days trips):
- 80% refund of the full amount if a cancellation request is sent 15 days before the trek.
- 50% refund of the full amount if a cancellation request is sent between 15 to 7 days before the trek.
- No refund within 7 days, during, or after the trek.
- No postponing your ticket to future dates or use your money for other events.
- Registration fee or partial payment which is done to book your slot is non-refundable.
The “Offbeat” theme of Muddie Trails:
Muddie Trails provides real offbeat experiences for travelers like trekking, hiking, camping, bonfire, adventure activities, barbecue, visiting, exploring, and experiencing the less known but awesome destinations that are not crowded with tourists. We do NOT take travelers to a tourist place unless it is required as a “filler” in the itinerary between two offbeat places.
Travelers are requested to refrain from asking our organizers to take them to ABC temple or XYZ church. The itinerary is already decided and posted based on our offbeat theme. The organizer will only change the itinerary/schedule if any place cannot be done because of unpredictable reasons. If you have a wish list of tourist places to tick off in your mind, then probably Muddie Trails is not for you and we request you – please do not register.